FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Dalton Says "Hey, How You Doin'?"

Go down

Dalton Says "Hey, How You Doin'?" Empty Dalton Says "Hey, How You Doin'?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 am

Hey everyone, I am Dalton but my charrie is currently Drake Valentine Marsee, but soon I'll have one or two more once I get my first one in his tracks. The site seems well thought out on plot and I like that, the actual site itself is very unique in color scheme and coding. I love that! Congrats and thanks on the Staff who did that, it is wonderous. I hope to make this my home away from home, since I haven't yet found a site that is "mine" in meaning that it is my home on the net and is very interesting and keeps me active, but this site has very good promise on it. The staff here seem friendly, I have talked a little with Katie and she seems very nice and user friendly. Razz LOL.

Well, I have been RPing for about 4 or 5 years, I have become quite literate in that time. But hey, we all still love the slang, right ya'll? LOL. Well I hope to have a wonderous and awesome stay here, hopefully the stay will be permanent, and if anyone(s) needs a RPing partner, or just someone to talk to during the night, because I am only on from about 11p.m. to 8ish a.m. GMT Eastern Standard Time. My job keeps me busy from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., so I'll never be on at that time, and I usually sleep from the time I get home till eleven or so. But anyways, this was just me asking
"Hey, How You Doin'?

Back to top Go down

Dalton Says "Hey, How You Doin'?" Empty Re: Dalton Says "Hey, How You Doin'?"

Post by KATIE Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

"Hey, I'm doin' fine! wbu?"

Lol. XD Welcome to FUNHOUSE, Dalton! It's great to have you here and I hope it will become your "home" too. Lol. XD

And thanks, I'm really glad you like the site. [lol, I chose the color scheme, so it's great that you like it.]

Have fun! <3
KATIE
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 am

This site has just kicked it up a notch, it is actually awesome to finally have someone who creates sigs and avatars, which are really nice btw, who doesn't take weeks to make 'em! LOL *cough*Katie*cough* LOL

Also, a little note for everyone. I am rarely on during the weekend days of Friday and Saturday night, partying and hanging time, but I will try my best to check in. But during the week you should expect me on all the time at night and throughout the morning. Just letting everyone that reads this know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum