FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Am I Ready For Love?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Am I Ready For Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I Ready For Love?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 am

Drake smiled and tilted his head sideways, his big, dark brown eyes just seemed to glisten. He was liking where this was going, but he didn't want to seem to eager. For all he knew Dani wasn't interested and was just passing time. "Yeah, I'd like that. I have a flat in Town Centre. Before we leave I'll write down the address and you can stop by anytme, Dani." He gave another trademark smile, Dani would soon learn that Drake probably smiled more than talk or breathe.

"Here you two go. Complimentary seafood appitizer, on the house. We give them out to all young couples we like here, so enjoy." The waiter was then gone. Drake nervously looked at the food, then around at everyone, and then up at Dani. "Well, errr, guess we won't be starving while we wait on him to actually take our orders. Right?" He made a slight joke, trying to ease the tension that Dani probably felt. Being called a couple with a stranger she didn't even know.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:22 am

Danielle chuckled. "I guess not," she said, tucking a bit of her red hair behind her ear.
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:16 am

Grinning he reached to grab a small shrimp and dip it in sauce, "So, wonderful, talented, pretty girl like you Dani must be beating guys off with a stick, right? Have a boyfriend, or even husband?" He asked, smiling like sticking the shrimp in his mouth, chewing quietly and politely. He was trying not to get any food on him, which he normally did when he was eating. It was almost like a habit he had, a habit he particularly didn't like though.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:18 am

Dani shook her head as she took a piece of shrimp for herself. "I haven't been on a date in over a year," Dani said.
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 am

Drake's big, brown eyes opened wide at Dani's words. He was in amazement, but also in luck. "Seriously? Over a year? You must not put a lot into your dating life then, guess I'm luky to have been here to catch you when your gaurd was down." He smiled and gave a little wink as he reached for another piece of shrimp. It was absolutely mouth watering, he was going to get the name of this place and come here more often. Maybe come here with Dani more often, if Dani permitted it, that was.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 am

"Not since my fiancee was killed," Dani shuddered at the thought of the accident that took Christopher away from her.
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 am

Drake was took back from her words, he started to feel a little bad for himself. He didn't know what had happened, and all the hitting on her he did made him feel a little low. Her fiancee died just over a year ago, he still liked Dani, but now he was going to tune down his flirting. If he could though, it sort of came naturally to him. He was a natural, born flirt. It was like it was in his blood, one of the things he was best at. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Dani. It must've been hard to lose him." Drake said, showing a hint soldem in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:29 am

"He'd want me to be happy," Dani said. "Life is a musical, it's your choice to sit back and listen or stand up and sing along."
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 am

"Sounds like he was a good man, not many would want their finacee's to go out on dates after his death. He must have really put your happiness first. Nice lyric their too, from your song or somewhere else?" Drake asked, then turning and saw the waiter come up again to their booth.

"Sorry, really busy lately. You all know what you want?"The waiter turned and looked to the two, who then looked at each other. "I know what I want, what about you Dani?" Drake asked her, wanting to make sure he didn't go on and order without her. That would be rude and he wasn't rude, not when trying to be nice that was.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 am

"I think from the way we talked earlier I'll have what you're having," Dani said. "Chris is the one that said that quote, my late fiancee."
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:48 am

"Well, my good man, looks like we'll both have your seafood platter. Thanks." Drake reached over and grabbed another piece of shrimp, before eating it he took another drink of tea. The waiter smiled, nodded his head and took the two's menus and was off. He vanished back into the crowd of people surrounding them, all enjoying their dinners. "Sounds like he was a very artistic man, very smooth with words to." Drake said, giving priase and respect to the man, though he didn't know him, the way Dani talked about him he deserved some respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:49 am

"He really was," Dani said. "He's what got me into my music."
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:54 am

"Really, well then he is responsible for quite a bit of good in your life then." Drake said, he was starting to wish he would have known this man before his accident. Him and Drake could have been quite good friends, gotten along really well too. "So, Dani, I was wondering about something. I figured since you lived here you would know." Drake got quiet, he didn't want to discuss it with her, but it kept popping up into his mind. He had to say something, or he felt like his head would explode from the question pounding his brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 am

"What is it?" Dani asked.
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 am

"I don't mean to bring this up, for one we barely know each other and I don't want to spoil this afternoon with us together. But, it has just been troubling me since I found out." Drake lowered his head, he could still see the article which was burned into his memory forever. He raised his head, no trademark smile was present on his face.

"Do you know anything about these wierd murders that have been taking place in Redrose? I have to find out about them, I just have to." Drake asked, a little hint of begging was obviously present in his tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:07 am

"No Drake I'm afraid I don't I'm just as new to town as you are," Dani said.
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:10 am

Drake shook his head, he really was wanting to know what was happening to this town, but if she didn't know then there was no need in still talking about it."Alright, so, on a lighter topic, have you settled down okay? You and your sister doing fine in the town?" He asked, sipping on the straw in his glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 am

"I'm doing pretty well, Elisa........she's being a bit stubborn," Dani said.
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:13 am

Drake smiled and laughed, "What exactly do you mean by stubborn?" He was trying to make nice with her, she seemed like an extremely interesting person and was very cute too. He wanted to get to know her even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:14 am

"She's sixteen, enough said," Dani chuckled.
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 am

Drake let out a small laugh, he remembered when he was sixteen. Some of the best times in his life, Sophomore in high school and lead varisty halfback. Those were the days, he started to float off in his mind about the memories, but shook his head and kept it focused on Dani. "So, Dani, what are you doing after we finish up here, if you don't mind by me asking." Drake asked, wondering if there was any chance he could see her some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 am

"Just need to run home and make sure Elisa practiced for her piano recital," Dani said. "You could come with me if you want, I could play for you then."
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:27 am

Drake smiled, he was pleased when the option of being able to spend the rest of the evening with Dani. Seemed like the more and more they talked, the more and more appealing and interesting to Drake she got. "Yeah, I think I would enjoy that. Then I'll be able to meet your sister as well. See just how hormonel she really is." Drake let out a small chuckle and he began to scan the room, seeing if anything interesting was happening. Turns out, the most interesting person here was sitting right across from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:29 am

Dani chuckled. "Elisa can be quite a mess," Dani said.
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:35 am

"Yeah, well I think we all were when we were that age. I know I was, well, I still sort of am." He winked and began to sipping on what was left of his tea. The waiter came by just in time, bringing two similar plates of food two them. Both were covered in seafood; shrimps, scampi, lobster, hush puppies, crab legs, everything. Drake loved the smell just as much as the food, the smell of fresh steamed seafood was unbeatable. It reminded him so much of home, he missed it so, but maybe this place would hold onto him. Maybe he'll get to know Dani better, maybe not, hopefully he will though. He smiled as he grabbed his fork and began to sample everything on his plate.

Drake noticed that he had a different side than her, he chose another style of shrimp scampi. "Dani, you've got to try this. It is wonderous!" Drake smiled and held out his fork, it had a shrimp on the end of it and his hand was under it, catching runoff sauce from the shrimp. He was waiting on her to either tell him no, or take a bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next