Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

DRAKE'S APARTMENT

Go down

DRAKE'S APARTMENT

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 am

Drake entered his apartment flat for the very first time after him and the movers have properly situated everything perfectly. It wasn't too big, because he didn't have that much stuff, but not too small where he would be cramped. It had breathing room, which was perfect for Drake. Two bedroom, one and a half bath, kitchen and living room. It was wonderous for Drake, and on the third floor, the same floor his apartment was on in L.A. He missed L.A., the warm sunny coastline, nice friendly people, cool midnight walks on the beach, his mother who he missed more than all. Everything he missed, except for the murders. The murders here might be strange, but the killings in L.A. were much more numerous and added up into the thousands at the end of every year. He didn't feel safe their, but here, he felt safer. Not totally safe, but a little more secure.

He looked around the apartment, pinstripes running horizontal on the walls, just like his old apartment. His 53" Plasma HD TV mounted on the wall, with his black leather sofa and matching chair facing it, also with his glass table in between the tv and sofa. This was the majority of his living room, but also he had surround sound speakers which were placed all throughout the living room and kitchen. His kitchen was furnished with a black refridgerator and freezer, along with a flat top stove and microwave. Then, his pride and joy. RJ! His little Blue Healer puppy was sleeping on the sofa, waiting on Drake to wake him up and play with him. Instead he merely picked the little puppy up and layed on the couch, resting RJ on his chest, then Drake fell fast asleep.

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAKE'S APARTMENT

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 am

Drake woke up to the licking of his puppy's wet tongue all over his face, the pup was hungry and tried his best to wake up his master. Drake smiled and chuckled and after a minute or two of his face being bathed by RJ, he picked up the tiny dog and held him like a baby. Drake even made little baby-talking-sounds to the puppy as he carried him over to kitchen, then he gently placed RJ on the kitchen floor. "Now, lets see if I cant find you something to eat, boy, okay?" Drake said, looking down at the puppy who was licking his empty dish bowl.

Drake laughed and opened up his fridge, seeing various left over take out food from dinners he had ate out at. He hadn't had time to buy any groceries, the move and all, so he ate out everyday. RJ didn't complain either, he would much rather he left over pizza, hamburgers, and fries then stale dog food. Drake reached in and grabbed a couple containers and sat them on the counter, "Lets see what Cheff Valentine has to offer you, Mister RJ." Drake joked around with a French accent, not the best mind you, while looking through the left overs. He managed to get a half eaten piece of supreme pizza, a dozen or so curly fries, a hamburger bun, and a couple bites of steak, along with a piece or two of lettuce. This should hold over the small puppy for a couple more hours. Drake didn't know what time it was, but he knew it had to be night because no lights were shining in though the blinds.

"There you go, buddy. Eat up and enjoy." Drake managed to get out before he let out a huge yawn and stretched his hands high up in the air. He popped his neck real quick, letting out a kink, and made his way back to the couch. He turned his tv on real quick, to get the time, and noticed it was almost 4 in the morning. He yawned again before saying, "Glad my butt doesn't have to get up early in the morning." Before closing his dark, brown eyes and resting his hands behind his head and drifting back into his slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:42 pm

I walked up the stairs and the first apartment I came to was of Mr. Drake Marsee. I knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Drake was sleeping on the couch, oh what a peaceful and wonderous sleep, until a loud knock on the door woke him up. He raised his head up and began rubbing his eyes frantically as he stood up and took a mile long stretch. He took a big, deep yawn and stumbled over to the door. He opened it and saw a blonde woman starring at him.

"Hello? You are?" Drake asked as he yawned again and started scratching his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

I'm Crymsyn Carter, I live downstairs. I'm sorry for waking you. I just wanted to see if you had any sugar I could borrow. Dang, another human neighbor. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Drake batted his eyes, he was extremely tired from having a rough and late night, and rubbed them again as the girl talked. "Sugar, this late for sugar?" Drake started thinking to himself, but he stopped thinking before his thoughts started to twist his head and began running wild. "Yeah, I have some sugar you can borrow. You wanna step in while I go and get it?" Drake asked as he opened the door wider, and gestured with his hand for her to come inside.

While he waited on her to come in or not, he turned around and walked toward the kitchen. He yawned yet again before turning and asking her, "What do you need sugar for? Oh yeah, the name is Drake Valentine Marsee, by the way, A pleasure to meet you, Miss Carter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:01 am

"Thank you.Oh and I am very sorry to bother you at such an early hour. I couldn't sleep." She said entering his home. "Is is a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Marsee"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:16 am

As Drake began to look through his cabinets, trying to find where he had placed his sugar, he turned and asked "So, Miss Carter, Crymsyn Dawne Carter is such an extroadinary name." Drake complimented on her name as he placed his hand around a bag of sugar. He carried the bag over to the girl and held it out, "Here, take the bag. I won't be needing it." He smiled as he continued to hold the bag out for the woman to take it, just casually and tiredly starring into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:35 am

"Yes, i suppose it is. I like your name, Drake Valentine Marsee. Many men wouldn't be up to the challenge that name holds." She responded. He held out the bag and she took it gently. "Thank you for the sugar. I will be sure to bring some cookies up here when I am done." She smiled.Heat Lightning flashed outside. *haha. nice timing C. Perfection* She thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:48 am

"Well, not many guys are like me. So, therefore, not many men could hold up the standards that I have set and lived up to." Drake smiled as the woman took the sugar and said she was going to bring some cookies by later, "I would love some, Crymsyn." He smiled as the two stood there before his door.

Something about this girl was different, and of course, it was obvious to Drake that she was different. He couldn't quite put his hand on it though, but she seemed very friendly and this pleased Drake. He rather enjoyed friendly neighbors, especially ones that brought him cookies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:07 am

"do you have a certain preference or just whatever?" she asked. It was a little awkward for her, she hadn't ever really enjoyed the company of human before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 am

Drake laughed, "As long as they don't crack my teeth and aren't black, then they are as good as anything." This was true, Drake loved any and all cookies as long as they weren't burnt and/0r hard as a rock. He did love sugar cookies the best, but only when his mom made them, so he figure not even bring it up. "I trust your a good enough cook not to burn the cookies and make them just right?" Drake joked with the girl, he was a very friendly and talkative person, so he joked alot as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:15 am

"umm... no promises" she joked. then she laughed and said. "I was planning on making sugar cookies, is that okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:20 am

Drake laughed at her joke, but when she said sugar cookies he dropped his jaw so far it was about to touch the ground. "Yes, sugar cookies would be lovely." He smiled and cocked his head sideways, wondering how wonderful it was that this woman was deciding on baking him some sugar cookies. "You offering me my favorite type of cookie deserves a hug, if you don't mind." And Drake stepped up and smiled, his arms wide open, waiting to see if she would accept his kind gesture or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 am

"well, its no trouble. They are my favorite." She said. He offered a hug, and strangely, I accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 am

After Drake chuckled and the two stepped back from their hugging he said, "Really? Well they are mine two. So, enough about cookies though, I don't want to keep you from anything important you were going to do. I won't keep you here any longer than you needed to be, Miss Crymsyn." Drake smiled and opened up the door, allowing the woman to leave if she wished too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:38 am

"Umm, Yeah. Thanks again for the sugar." she paused as she thought. "Would you like to come help?" she asked "that is, unless you have plans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:43 am

Drake looked at her in the eyes, such brilliant eyes, and gave her a curious little puppy style head turn and smiled. "Why no, I don't have anything planned. I'd be happy to come and help you." He smiled and reached behind the door on the coat rack and grabbed his maroon Hollister jacket and slipped it on. He then held out his hand out the door, "After you." Drake smiled still pointing out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:47 am

"Why thank you sir" she said as she walked out the door, and downstairs to my apartment

(Crymsyn's Apartment)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:49 am

Drake turned and shut his door, grabbing his keys out of his pocket and locking the door. He then turned and followed Crymsyn down stairs and to her own apartment.

((Crymsyn's Apartment))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 am

((Drake's Apartment))

Drake stumbled up the stairs, guess he was more tired than he thought, until he reached his apartment. He fumbled through his pockets for his keys until he grasped then and placed it in the lock and turned the tumblers. He unlocked the door and walked in, his lovely apartment. He loved it so. Drake shut and locked the door and walked into the kitchen, his entrance woke up RJ and he was at his feet begging for the food Drake had in his plate.

"Here you go, little buddy." Drake smiled and broke off part of a cookie and fed it to the small puppy, then he ate the rest himself. "Pretty good, guess she does have a secret recipe or something after all." He thought over to himself before yawning, that was a sign for some sleep. Drake left the plate of cookies on the kitchen counter, then walked over to the couch and collasped back on to it. RJ was right behind after finishing up his snack and crawled up on Drake's stomache and curling into a ball. The two then drifted back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down