Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Set of Outbreak L.A.

Go down

Set of Outbreak L.A.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:17 am

Drake was very excited, he had finally gotten a decent acting gig as Jonathan Spinner. Spinner was the role of the supporting male in the movie, Outbreak: L.A., which is a zombie outbreak movie set in 2035 in L.A.. Drake could see it now, his name in shining lights and his smiling face next to Oprah and the Queen on the cover of Forbes magazine. No more crummy tv episodes where he hardly even got to guest star in, and horrible dog food commercials. This was his chance at the big show, a main character in a movie. Drake was so excited that he was probably shaking as he walked through the sets of the movie, but if he was he didn't notice it.

While Drake was walking through the sets, most of which were destroyed and burning buildings, he noticed the other stars and extras for the movie. He knew he was going to be the supporting male character, but he didn't know who was going to play the lead man and lead woman. He was hoping some wonderous big time star, but it was more than likely going to be a newbie on the scene - or not. He wasn't going to know until he met with everyone for the very first take, which the set for the scene was right around the corner. Drake continued walking through the marvelous sets, until he rounded the corner and saw everyone for the first take. He almost died when the first two faces he saw were the director, James Cameron his all timed favorite director, and the leading male role, Leornardo DiCaprio! His two most envious people in the world and they were making and starring in the film.

"Drake, good to see you here, mate. Now we can begin shooting, into positions people!" James Cameron shouted over his speaker, suddenly dozens of people started moving into positions. Jonathan, which is played by Drake, is a scientist in the BioCorp. facility in L.A. and Jacob Lee Turner, played by DiCaprio, is also a scientist and they are running tests for the a new syrome created to cure AIDs. They have nealy perfected it and are running the final tests on willing people. The first scene takes place in a BioCorp lab, where Spinner and Turner are giving a final test on a patient before giving the okay to release the syrome out into the public for maketing.

"Action!" The scene is set; both the scientists Turner and Spinner are beside each other. Spinner is looking over a results sheet from the last few tests, and Turner is studying the affects of the syrome on the current subject. Numerous other scientists are in the lab studying other various things, no one is seemingly paying any attention to the two head scientists. "Turner, something doesn't seem right with the results. I mean, with this the people shouldn't even be alive, but they are and AIDs is cured within them, but..." Spinner spoke cautiously to Turner, trying not to attract too much attention to either one of them.

"Look, Spinner, you're my friend. So, I'm going to tell you something because you are young and naive and don't want to see it. Here at BioCorp, we can engineer miracles, okay? So don't sweat it, kid. Okay? Humans can endure, transform, and cope with anything. Including anything in their bodies, okay?" Turner turned and put his hand on Spinner's shoulder as he talked, looking deep into Spinner's dark, brown eyes trying to convince him they were doing right and nothing wrong is happening or going to happen.

"Okay, but Turner, those people should be dead! How are they still..." But Spinner was cut short as screams were heard from the lab room next door, which is where the passed subjects were at. They were fixing to be transported out of the facility and released back into the public, passing the exams and showing nothing wrong. Yet more and more screams were heard, along with terrible and odd animal-like human yells. Spinner began to lightly bite his finger as a terrified look overcame him as he turned to Turner, his face seemed to read What do we do? as the screams continued and knocks and bangings started coming from the door leading from that lab room to the one they were in.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Back to top Go down

Re: Set of Outbreak L.A.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:40 am

As the knocks got louder, the anxiety in the room was growing along with the tension, you could cut it with a knife if needed to. All the scientists looked around at each other, none of them were fighters of any kind. They were scholars and academics. As the screams started to die down, but the ill human yells and growls, along with the knocking didn't, Turner decided to speak up. "Okay, I don't know what happened in their, but I have a decent idea. This syrome that we have created, but have had some ill effect on the patients. I don't know how or why it is happening to the patients now, but I suggest we get out of here." Turner looked around at the scared audience of scientists, they all knew the consequences of their actions on this drug. But they didn't want to die because of them.

"Turner, how do you know that we are going to die if we stay in here? We should open the latch on that door and see if we can't help any of them. C'mon, I am!" Spinner started shouting as he ran back to the door, a few other scientists stayed back with him. Turner just shook his head while him and most the other scientists opened the other door and left. Spinner looked at the other three who stayed behind, they all looked extremely nervous and terrified. "I know you might be scared, but we have to figure out what happened and try to stop it and save them. We created this." Spinner told the others, though he was really just saying that to calm himself down.

The terrible howls and screaming, along with banging on the door suddenly stopped as Spinner placed his hand on the latch. He noticed this and cautiously began to turn the latch, unlocking the door, and he slowly pushed it opened. The sight he saw was horrible, several dead scientists were scattered around the floor, blood everywhere and the stench of death was overwhelming. That wasn't the only thing that terrified Spinner and the others to their very souls, the sight of two of the patients covered in blood - but alive. They had the scientists' bloods on their hands, shirts, and faces. The patients seemed to have murdered the scientists for the purpose of ripping them to pieces, and eating some of it.

"Run!" Spinner turned and screamed to the others as he grabbed the latch and began to pull the door shut, but one of the patients managed to jump and grab onto the door. This prohibited Spinner from completely shutting the door, and the creature was so strong it was slowly opening the door. "Help! Someone, help me! I can't shut this damn door!" Spinner began shouting, but no one was around. The others had completely abandomed him, and now the other patient was helping open the door, and they were about to overpower Spinner and get through.

Then several shots ran past Spinner's head, and struck the creatures' hands which caused them too much pain to hang on. They let go and Spinner slammed the door shut and latched it back, so it was completely and utterly locked. Spinner had Turner to thank, as he looked up and saw him holding a pistol. "Now, I told you to move it, Spin, so lets move it!" Turner held out a hand and Spinner took it and he helped Spinner up and the two ran out of the lab room and into rest of the facility.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:50 am

"Cut!" The director James Cameron shouter through his microphone, "That was beautiful Drake and DiCaprio, first scene and we only had to do one take. Professionals people, right here they are, study them!" James stood up and walked over to the two actors and placed a hand on Leonardo's shoulder, "Good to be working with you again, my boy." He smiled and patted the man on the back, "Good to be working with you again too, James, and turns out this man right here is a rather good, young actor. Pretty decent find, if I do say so." Leonardo nodded over towards Drake, who was absolutely stunned as his two favorite idols stood beside him.

"Ahh, I ain't all that good." Drake smiled and blushed a little bit, he hasn't done that in years. He couldn't help it, he was intimitaded, embarrassed, and amazed at the same time. He was overwhelmed with emotions, finally a decent break with a great actor and wonderful director. "Nonsense, my boy, you're a natural. I am glad to have found you, Drake, you are gonna be a wonderful cog in this movie machine." James smiled as he patted Drake on the back and walked off set and sat back down at his chair, "You two can feel free to wonder off for a bit, the next couple scenes don't invovle you two." James announced to the two who walked off set and began wondering around the giant studio.

"So, have you had anything to eat lately? Because I haven't and I am starved. Wanna check out the buffet?" Leonardo asked Drake, pointing over to a large spread with several other actors and staff chowing down on the wonderous assortment of food and drinks. "Yeah, I could go for some grub. I am pretty hungry muself, haven't ate since the flight here." The two laughed as they made their ways toward the buffet. Leonardo began making a plate of spaghettie while Drake started to fix his cheeseburger the way he wanted. Drake put two patties on top of each other, followed by cheese and ketchup and tomatoe. The two started down on their lunch, while they awaited for James to call them back to do another scene.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down