FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

lordy, lordy, lordy! I can't help it, I like to party

Go down

lordy, lordy, lordy!  I can't help it, I like to party Empty lordy, lordy, lordy! I can't help it, I like to party

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Amelie Rose Bellamont

lordy, lordy, lordy!  I can't help it, I like to party Blake

Meet Amelie, pronounced as Emily, so say it that way it's one of her pet peeves when people mispronounce it. But anyways....Amelie is a fun, loveing, care-free lycan (half wizard, half fairy) who loves a good party. She hates being bored, so she's always searching for an adventure. Amelie is outgoing, but she can be shy and a little nervous. Even though she is a lycan she can do some small charms and spells. She absolutly loves her faternal twin sister, Evelyn and is usually seen goofing around with her. They share a special bond and are much more stronger and powerful whenever they're together. Her parents are away traveling the world, so she is bascially free to have parties in her huge private house on the weekends. But she just isn't a crzy party girl, she's nice, she's committed, she's caring, she's smart, and she's determined. She currently has a job at the local coffee house and often sings there (one her most favorite thing to do is to sing and dance).

Friends:
Amelie Rose has tons of friends, but only a few close ones. She loves making new ones and loves anyone that is good to her and to her sister. She doesn't really look for certain types of qualities in friends, altough she likes people who are crazy, weird, funny, like to party, like to dance, like to sing.....she likes people like her; although, opposites do attract. Basically anyone that can put up with Evelyn is Amelie's friend because those to are always together.....sometimes.

Enemies:
Amelie absolutly despises that word! She really has no enemies at all, or she would like to think that she doesn't. Even if someone doesn't like her she'll work her way to winning them over.

Love Life:
She's currently single but she would love a boyfriend. She usually goes for the older men, but she honestly doesn't really care. Just as long as they're sweet to her and really do care for her.

Back to top Go down