FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

SONG, May Candice

2 posters

Go down

SONG, May Candice Empty SONG, May Candice

Post by MAY CANDICE SONG Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:58 pm

* MAY CANDICE SONG !

SONG, May Candice Roleplay

* BASICS !
    with every consequence it's your defense on why it's mine.

FULL NAME: May Candice Song
    NICK NAMES: Candy
    BIRTHDAY: April 11
    RACE: Witch (Water)
    SEXUALITY: Straight
    CANON OR ORIGINAL: Original
    FACE CLAIM: Angela Zhang

* PERSONALITY !
    and i could take it if i knew just why i waste my time with you.

PERSONALITY: Candy is a very optimistic, bubbly girl. She's very talkative, the only time she's quiet is when she gets stage fright. She gets scared very easily. She's very smart and has no patience for people who don't understand what she's talking about. Despite her happy appearance, she has a very short temper.

* HISTORY !
    tell me everything i want to hear and nothing more.

FAMILY: An Yang (Mother [witch]), Cai Song (Father), _____ _____Song (Little sister)
    (I don't know if these are legit Chinese names... I know their meanings, but I don't know if anyone names their children those names Razz)
    HOMETOWN: Xi'an, China

* ALL THE REST !
    i never knew that you could choose to love someone then change your mind.

YOUR NAME: Angela
    YOUR GENDER: Female
    YOUR AGE: 13
    ROLE PLAY EXPERIENCE: About two years?
    ROLE PLAY EXAMPLE:

(In the example, she's about 9 years old ^_^)
    This will be my very first step taken here! Candy thought as she took a small step out of the airport. “Eeeii!” She squealed in delight as she did a hop in place. She was in America now! No more of that crazy school system they had back at home. Maybe she could be top of her class now! She had always been just an average student at home... She had heard that Americans weren’t as smart as Asians and wondered if it was true.
    “Hurry up!” She called to her parents who were way behind her. They walked so slow. Candy sighed. She knew it was just her sister slowing them down. Sure, she loved her sister, but did she have to be so slow? She turned around and joined her family. Might as well be with them as they took their first step into America.

this template was made by * cheesecake ! of CAUTION 2.0?. the small amount of lyrics used were from the song 'something i said' by safetysuit. colors are credit to the all time wonder color schemer. if you use this without this credit, cheesecake will be coming after you with an army of halloween sporks! kthanxbai.[/color]
MAY CANDICE SONG
MAY CANDICE SONG
Witch

Back to top Go down

SONG, May Candice Empty Re: SONG, May Candice

Post by KATIE Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 am

SONG, May Candice 008-1
KATIE
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com