FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

WHO WOULD NOTICE

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHO WOULD NOTICE Empty WHO WOULD NOTICE

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:00 am

Park... It was so beautiful... Like always. The sun was shining bright, the sky was blue and clear, the air was fresh, everything was beautiful. The park was obviously Valentine's favorite place in the town. It was the most peaceful place, the place where you could relax. And Valentine really needed it. She was so weak and vulnerable, and worked so much - she couldn't handle it without relaxation.

Today Valentine really needed to relax... To get some peace. So, obviously, as soon as the lectures in college were over, she headed to the park, to get some peace. She did it really often. And every time she went to the park, she kept herself invisible from human eyes, to avoid extra attention. Yes, Valentine preferred to stay invisible to others, it was way better.

So, Valentine did same now, and went to the park, sure that no one would see her. She entered the park and looked around. There were only few people around. Great. Less noise. Valentine smiled and went to one lonely bench, and sat there. Then closed her eyes and took a deep breath of a fresh air. It felt good. Thanks god, no one would disturb her. Only faeries could see her, right?
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

WHO WOULD NOTICE Empty Re: WHO WOULD NOTICE

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 am

Jinx was skipping school.She felt so trapped in the little classroom with a teacher talking about a load of things she didn't need or want to know.The teacher had noticed she wasn't listening but unlike the other teachers she didn't give a damn.So she was Jinx's favourite.After that class she left school saying she was going to the denist with her Aunt Helen, but Aunt Helen didn't show up because Aunt Helen didn't exist.She had strolled around the shops spending her dinner money on a nice new top and some new make up.

Then she decided she would go to the park near to the shopping centre.When she got there the sun was beaming nd there was a slight breeze blowing Jinx's hair lightly behind her face.The air felt good on her face and so did the sun, it was a nice combination.The park was quite empty as it was the middle of the day and most kids where in school and grown-ups at work.There was an old man walking a dog and a ew people sitting on benchs.Jinx found a nice empty spot and lay back to soak up the sun.All she could hear was the sound of the fountain running in the middle of the park and the birds singing above her.

After a few minutes of lying in the sun she remembered that she would get sunburnt as she didn't tan.So she sat up and looked around.A few people had left and a few new people were there.She looked at the closest person next to her, who was a oldish girl sitting on a bench.But the girl didn't seem to notice her so she said "Hello?Excuse me do you have any suncream I could borrow? "I asked with a smile trying to be friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Valentine was pretty much relaxed already. Yes, few minutes was more than enough for her to relax, and calm down. Yeah, well, she was a faerie, so she didn't get tired easily. And she didn't need much time to relax either, even though she was pretty weak physically. While his father was so strong, he worked so much, and he didn't get tired at all. Well, he was different. Or Valentine thought so. Father was way too mysterious for her - Mr. Valdes barely talked with her daughter.

But, well, Valentine didn't really have much time to worry about it now. She kept her eyes closed. It was way better. No one saw her - and she didn't see anyone either. Way better. She didn't want to see anyone right now, besides... Well, no, she couldn't realize it herself. How she fell in love with a shifter what a shame. But she could fight her own feelings, could she?

Suddenly a girl's voice sobered Valentine from her thoughts. She slowly opened eyes and looked around. Well, she was almost sure that the girl's voice didn't talk to her, well, she couldn't see her, right? But after she looked around and saw a girl looking at her, she shivered and looked around, making sure that the girl was talking to no one else, but Valentine. Duh. Wait, it meant that the girl wasn't human. Yeah, she either was a faerie or very experienced vampire, shifter or witch. But honestly, she didn't look like too experienced person. And besides, Valentine could easily tell that this girl was faerie. Like her.

"Uh... Hi?.." Valentine finally spoke, her voice quiet as always. She looked at the girl confusedly and tried to smile. "No, unluckily, I don't have any suncream..." Valentine said, as her smile become more confident.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 pm

The girl looked confused, very confused.As if there was a tree or something talking to her and it wasn't like she knew Jinx was a faerie.At first she looked around unsure whether she was talking to her or not.There was no-one around her though so of course she must have been talking to her.Then she analized me looking at me alot and finally she answered in a smallish voice but she was still quite confused looking but she smiled at Jinx.

"Oh thats okay.I'm Jinx"She said in her sweet little girl voice and my got up of the ground and went over to sit beside the girl because she woman looked a bit lonely and Jinx really shouldn't have been on her own in a almost empty park.She looked at the girl again, she was very pretty and had light blue eyes and a bit frizzy brown hair that cut off at her shoulders.Jinx had her long long hair in a side ponytail that drooped over her shoulder.She gave her a friendly smile and wondered why she was confused and was was hoping she would tell her.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Valentine wasn't the most social person in the world, let's be honest. Yeah, she was kind and helpful and everything, but still, she wasn't really a people's person. She really preferred being alone than with lots of people around. Yeah, many people scared her. Well, can be said so - even though not exactly scared... But something like that. Well, unpleasant feeling, I would say.

But still, Valentine felt a bit lonely. Yes, she was too lonely, she didn't have any close friends. Her father didn't really have time for her. Her stepmother hated Valentine, even though she had no idea why. Well, her stepbrother was the only person loyal to her, though he was really annoying too - but Valentine didn't care. She loved her brother very much, obviously because, she didn't know who else she could love.

Now, Valentine saw as the girl sat next to her, and she didn't mind that at all. Yeah, she wouldn't really ming a little conversation either, even though she wasn't talkative at all. "Nice to meet you. I'm Valentine." Valentine said in a friendly voice, even though there was a clear note of sadness in her voice. She just couldn't hide it.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Jinx smiled at the girl with a squinted eye because of the sun.She looked to be 18 or so, and Jinx didn't know anyone her age.She only knew her classmates she didn't have any cousins she knew of the person the closest to the girl on the bench's age she knew was her aunt Kelly, her fathers sister who was 26 ans she hadn't seen her in awhile.

She didn't know anyone from her mothers side, heck she hardly knew her mother and didn't want to.Therefore she didn't know any faeries apart from her two triplet brothers.She had moved around a bit but had never came across one.She looked around at the girl "You live round here? " I asked making conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:13 am

Valentine never had many friends. She wasn't used to getting to know new people, and especially becoming friends with people. Yeah, it made her feel lonely, but she couldn't do anything about it. Even in college, she didn't really know anyone too well. Or at least, anyone who she could call "friend".

Valentine looked at the girl, who was smiling at her, and smiled back at her, or tried her best to smile. "Yes, I live here. Though, right now, I'm at college, so I mostly stay in my dorm at college." Valentine answered to the girls question with her usual quiet voice. "What about you?" Valentine asked back.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 am

Valentine managed a smile to Jinx.She didn't know any one at college or anyone who had ever been for that matter.She must have been smart then, not like Jinx.Also unlike Jinx she probably didn't skip school when she was her age.What they did have in common though was the fact they both had very pretty but unusual names.Jinx thought all faeries had names like that, unusual though they probably shouldn't because it would help them to blend in but most she'd heard of had strange first middle and last names.

"Yes I do, I've just moved here acctually" Jinx said.Yes, she had just moved from a litle place in California.It was nice but they all moved round quite a bit, becasue none of them had found a place where they wanted to stay and it wasn't it.Whenever they did find a place where one of them liked they would all stay though because they were very close.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 am

Valentine has lived here already for two years. Her family managed to fit in and settle down already. Her father was already one of the most successful lawyers in the town. Her stepmother started working in a hoter. Her halfbrother started high school.

"And where are you from?" Valentine asked to Jinx curiously. Then added, "I'm from London." Yes, she was born in London, though she had no idea where was her father from, or her mother. But she has moved to many places since her birth. And she couldn't really fit in any of them...
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:25 am

Where Jinx was from???Jinx never really had a hometown she was very much a nomad.To her her home was where her family was.When she was born her mother had lived in seattle and her father was originally from California.They had moved back there to see if their father would want to stay but even to him it wasn't his home anymore. "I don't have a hometown I suppose my mom was from seattle and my dad is from California," She told Valentine that because she didn't know what else to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Valentine smiled at Jinx's words. They were kind of really close to her too. She didn't have hometown either, if we don't count that she was born in London. When she was two years old, her family moved to another town, and it never ended... And one day her mother died. Oh, Valentine just couldn't remember that day without tears. It was the day that changed Valentine's life. Everything about her. Soon after her mother's death, his father married to another woman. And Valentine didn't have an idea why, but that woman started to hate her from the first day she saw her. It was terrible.

Valentine looked at Jinx. She would only be like thirteen or fourteen years old, not more. Jinx had a beautiful light brown hair and blue eyes, just like her, but a bit darker. Valentine had blue eyes too... The only thing in her that was still alive, with all its meaning. But they contained so much sadness... It was hard to explain how much.

"How old are you? Are you in high school already?" Valentine suddenly asked very curiously. The girl looked very young and cute, even for high school.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Jinx smiled at Valentine, they were quite simillar in appearence infact Jinx could see a bit of herself in Valentine.Though Valentine seemed alot more shy and quieter than Jinx even if she was talking to her, Jinx was quite loud and bubbly.Well she would need to be to be having such a conversation with a stranger but then again Jinx was a faerie and she was quite a fearless little girl, she had no reason to be afraid of Valentine.She seemed quite harmless anyway and like a good person.

Valentine mentioned school, ugh school.Jinx didn't want to think about school but then again she was miles away from the place so "I'm fourteen but I have been told I look four" Jinx rolled her eyes and laughed "Yeah Im in high school...not right now though cause Im skipping. " She told Valentine the truth. "I hate school"She said "What about you?" She asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Valentine smiled again. If she was a normal girl, she would laugh, but... She wasn't. She barely smiled, and almost never laughed. Something was really wrong with her. She was always sad. And she looked really pale, weak and vulnerable. At least, that was what everyone told her. Well, they also said that she was very beautiful, but Valentine kind of didn't believe in this.

"Yes, you look a bit younger..." Valentine commented, as she stared at Jinx's cute little face. Then continued. "Ah, school... Well, I didn't love school either, honestly, but I never skipped school." Valentine decided to be as honest as Jinx, and smiled kindly again. She never skipped the school, even though she hated it. No, not because of the studying or something like that, no, Valentine was very hardworking student. But she simple felt left out. Like an outcast.

"Right now I'm at college. On my second year." Valentine answered to Jinx's question. Then she curiously asked. "Would you mind me asking... Why do you hate school?" Valentine wanted to know if Jinx had same reasons to hate the school, or a different ones. And maybe even help her to sort out her problems. If she could.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:29 pm

When Valentine smiled at Jinx she smiled back, not becasue she felt inclined to just that she had a very nice smile that made you want to smile something like that.You could tell she wasn't truely happy though not even when she smiled something about Valentine was very sad, maybe she was just a sad person.It was nice when she smiled though to Jinx anyways.

When Valentine said about school Jinx thought she was a goody-goody.Jinx hated goody-goodies but she couldn't hate her.Valentine was a person Jinx thought no one could really hate she was to nice and innocent and sweet.Jinx liked her, she was a good person she could tell.

Why Jinx hated school, well she did like Valentine and it wasn't really that big of dealto Jinx she'd tell anyone. "Well to start of with Im very slow and I'm not smart.I don't listen because everything in school is just soo boring and I hate doing homework to because when I don't listen I don't learn and then I can't do my homework.Teachers don't like me cause I don't listen and then I don't do homework and of course I skip school" She said stating the obvisous." I don't mind though just wasn't born to be smart, being smarts not everything." No, Jinx had plenty of other talents.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Valentine listened to Jinx with a great interest. Jinx was talking fast, and even though her speech might seem meaningless, it didn't seem like that to Valentine. She smiled supportively at Jinx. She understood what she felt. Maybe that was what Valentine felt too, though she was very hardworking and even smart.

"Right... And you shouldn't feel bad about it at all." Valentine started speaking a few seconds after Jinx finished, with her usual quiet, kind voice. "Believe me, you are way smarter then lots of kids. Never think that you aren't smart. Even though it doesn't mean much..." Valentine suddenly stopped and blushed. Now she sounded all like a mother or something like that. Which her brother totally hated. But she just couldn't help her old sister behavior.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Valentine told Jinx she was smart trying to reasure her but Jinx didn't really want her to do that.She'd rather she said something lik 'Yeah its a waste of time anyway' cause thats what Jinx thought and she knew she wasn't smart and she didn't want to be eitheir.But Jinx still smiled and said "Thanks" but in a rather unconvisncing tone.

"I've heard this place is a bit creepy that there have been alot of mysterious murders" Jinx asked not that she was afraid or anything she shouldn't be.She was however curious becasue she heard that alot of the murders were because of vampires and shifters and witches and faeries.No, she wasn't afraid she hoped Valentine wasn't eitheir but she was smart so she probably thought it was silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 am

Oh, these murders... Valentine didn't know what to think about that. She knew that her family wasn't too innocent in those stuff either. But Valentine herself pitied all the humans, and she wanted this to stop. But she couldn't do anything about it. If she did - she would be the next victim. Not that Valentine was afraid, but it would be like death for his father, not because he really cared about Valentine, but he didn't want any shade to fall on his family.

"Yes, the whole town is talking about those murders... All of them are done by vampires, shifters, witches and faeries, though mostly by vampires and shifters." Valentine explained, then added. "As soon as one of the humans start to doubt about their race, they kill them..." Valentine said in rather sad voice. Poor people... Valentine was so happy that Miller wasn't in that dirty stuff, oppositely he was helping humans to survive, and tried to avoid these murders without humans finding out who did it. But Valentine was really afraid that Miller might become the next victim... And she didn't want to see his death.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 am

Jinx was glad as Valentine didn't sound worried about the murders she did however sound sad.Anyway Jinx was quite sure that she sounded as if she believed vampires,shifters,witches and faeries had been doing the murdering.Though any human with a bit of sense would never say anything like that as surely their death would be next.Jinx was also very sure that Valentine had lots of sense.

"Do you think it was them? " She knew Valentine did think that but she wasn't too sure why.Jinx thought it was posssible that Valentine was not human.And she had to find out without revealing too much.Jinx was only little and not very bright but she would have to think of a clever and cunning way to get it out of her or else she'd have to ask her straight up which she knew would get in soo much trouble for.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Valentine looked at Jinx and smiled wickedly. "Why are you saying "them"? Wouldn't it be easier to say..." Valentine started to talk, but she suddenly stopped, not sure if she should say it or not. She sighed again and her eyes slowly moved from Jinx to the horizon. The sun was shining bright.

"...Wouldn't it be easier to say "one of us"? They are one of us too, right?" Valentine finally finished the sentence, and a sad smile appeared on her lips. Well, she just couldn't smile any other way... Then suddenly her face became a bit confused, and she looked back at Jinx confusedly. "Wait, you are a faerie too, right? You are speaking like you aren't one." Valentine said, as she realized that she hadn't even told Jinx that she was a faerie. How stupid.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:35 pm

When Valentine said about saying them Jinx smiled.For a stupid girl she had came up with a way to get Valentine to see although Valentine was smarter so it was probably mostly her doing.Jinx laughed a light one and kept her voice low like Valentine "Yes, but how did you know? " She said.For all Jinx knew faereies could have a special way of knowing if ther people where faeries too, she didn't know much as she didn't know anyother faeries.She ad a feeling Valentine knew alot more about faeries than she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Valentine smiled. It meant, that Jinx didn't know much about faeries... Well, she was little. Ugh, not too little, but... Obviously her parents didn't tell her much, or something like that. As for Valentine, she knew quite a lot about faeries, because her mother told her a lot, while she was alive. Her father also did, and her father knew really too much about faeries.

"Well, I turned myself invisible for humans, so they couldn't see me. And you still noticed me, it means that you are either a faerie or very experienced vampire, shifter or witch... And besides, it's not hard to guess for us faeries if person is faerie or not. I bet you already had that feeling?" Valentine talked slowly, with quiet voice so no one else could hear it. Who would want it, right?
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Jinx raised her eyebrows and let out an inaudable gasp "Invisible??! " Yes, She had quite alot to learn about faeries.It wasn't her fault she knew nothing though, but she had Valentine now and she would listen and learn like school but not so boring.

"I don't know much about faeries, I only know two others, my two triplet brothers and of course they know nothing eitheir. My mom was a faerie and my dads a human, my mom gave us triplets to my dad and we havent seen her since." Jinx said telling her life story to the girl she had just met but she liked her alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:59 am

Valentine looked surprised. Wait, so Jinx didn't even know that the faeries could turn themselves invisible? Oh, she had so much to learn. But, by one side, it was better that she didn't know much about faeries, she could bend in humans better without noticing... But who knows.

"Oh, I see..." Valentine said as Jinx told her the reason why she didn't know much about faeries... "Uh, but don't worry, there's nothing much to learn... I'll tell you everything." Valentine said with kind voice. She thought for a minute, that started talking.

"First of all, faeries live a bit longer than humans... Some of them even up to two hundred years... But it's pretty easy to kill a faerie. We aren't stronger than humans physically, but we can turn ourselves invisible to humans, and it helps us to stay unnoticed. If you want to turn invisible, just concentrate, and that's it. Not really hard trust me..." Valentine paused a moment, took a little breathe, and continued talking. She wasn't used to speaking much. "Also, we can fly... with those little wings we have on our back... They are very little though, and barely noticeable for others. I'm sure you already know that you have wings?" Valentine said and smirked.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 am

Jinx listened more than she probably ever had in her life.She listened carefully and thought about everything Valentine said concentrating so she'd take it all in.As she did this she nodded a bit, it all seemed amazing to Jinx but none of it truely suprised her as she alway knew that there was something more to her and her brothers.She smiled as she listened to Valentine it was really exciting.

"Dad said Mom could fly, that we would be able to too but he didn't know how,"She said.She thought about the fact that she had tiny wings hidden in her back, no not that strange to Jinx at all.Her mother never told her father how to fly or anything even after she gave him the kids and she knew they were faeries.But of course she was probably protecting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Valentine smiled at Jinx. She was happy to teach someone something. Well, it didn't happen too often, because no one in her family really cared about her advices or what she thought. Her dad obviously knew a lot more than Valentine, her stepmother totally didn't care about what she thought, and even though her brother sometimes approached her with some kind of question, but it happened very seldom, because he mainly asked things like that to his mother or father.

"Yes, you can fly too, and it's not really hard. I can help you, if you want... Want to try it?" Valentine asked, kind smile appearing on her lips. "I know a place where you can practice flying, if you want..." Valentine suggested.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum