FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Netball - open

2 posters

Go down

Netball - open  Empty Netball - open

Post by AMY JAYNE DANIELS Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:42 pm

I was late for lessons again. I had netball, the one topic in p.e i hated. It was raining aswell, 'great' I thought. I sighed, I hated the rain so badly. I sat down and the bench waiting and hoping I wasn't picked to go on a team and got to be the referee. I moaned as I was picked and went to stand near the team who'd picked me.
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Netball - open  Empty Re: Netball - open

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Valentine wasn't really into sport - and she wasn't really good at it either. That's why she disliked PE lessons, but she couldn't really do anything about it, she had to attend it anyway. So, as always, she entered the gym and sat down at the corner of the bench, so no one would notice her and she wouldn't be chosen.

Well, Vally was pretty sure that no one's gonna choose her, because - well, she was just terrible at netball. But you should have seen her surprise when one of the teams actually chose her! Her eyes went wide with surprise. Why did they choose her? Well, she had no idea. She stood up as slowly as she could, taking a deep breathe and standing on her team's side next to a redhead that she didn't know personally, though she had heard a lot about her. Valentine sighed again, trying to think of the excuse to tell to her team, so they would choose someone else instead of her.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by AMY JAYNE DANIELS Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Amy looked across as some girl who she didnt know was chosen. She sighed this was another thing she hated, being on a team with aload of people she didnt know.
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 am

Valentine saw as the redhead looked at her, and she was sure she didn't know her either, well obviously. So, even though she wasn't used to this, she decided to say hi to the girl.

"Um... Hey." Valentine said in a quiet tone.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by AMY JAYNE DANIELS Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:06 am

I looked at the girl when she spoke to me. "..Hey.." I said, usually people avioded me.
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by AMY JAYNE DANIELS Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:06 am

I looked at the girl when she spoke to me. "..Hey.." I said, usually people avioded me.
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Valentine smiled a bit at the girl kindly. Well, she hasn't heard very good thing about this girl, but Valentine always acted politely and kindly towards others no matter what, so she didn't have anything against this girl either.

"Amy, right?" She asked quietly smiling.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down