FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

NEW DAY, OLD FACES

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW DAY, OLD FACES - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW DAY, OLD FACES

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Mars I think. I don't get it though I mean looking back at the records. None of the victims are linked in anyway there all different ages, genders, they all no different people and have different hobbies. None of them have anything in common. It's totaly random, but to have the murders going on for so long and no one being found the victims must have something in common, some secret thingy. I was getting to carried away so decided to stop.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Mars? No way. It was Jane. Poor girl... but why did they kill her? And suddenly a terrifying though went through Valentine's mind... She quickly shook her head and tried to forget it. No, how could Jane understand that Valentine was faerie? Maybe... Oh, no, it's impossible.

"Right... These terrible deaths are really mysterious..." Valentine mumbled. She never said "murder", she always said "death" when she was around humans... Just being careful.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 pm

"Yeah" I sighed. "I just don't get it. Whatevers happening in this town is really scaring everyone"
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Valentine nodded her head slowly, and sighed deeply. She just couldn't take it anymore. She closed her eyes and tried to calm down a bit. But it was hard...

"Yes... I hope that it will end soon, at least." Valentine said with her quiet voice and sighed again.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Hopefully, I mean anyone of us could be next. It could be our friends or even us. I said a little paniced.

(Ignore my bad spelling lol)
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Valentine sighed, trying to stop the tears appearing on her eyes. It was very hard, but Valentine still managed that somehow. She looked out of the window, trying to calm down.

"Yes, I know... Well, I'm not afraid about myself, but... I don't want to see people dying. Valentine said honestly.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

You spend most of your time in this dorm anyway. I don't think someones gonna kill a person in there dorm, I mean with all the CCTV there is around the school. I knew now that they'd double the secrurity because of the most recent "death" and I knew that if I stayed in my dorm I'd be safe. I suppose any smart person would stay in their dorm but I would go out anyway, I wasn't really that smart to be honest.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Valentine smiled with her usual sad smile. Oh, if Scarlett knew that Valentine was a faerie, she would be even more sure that no one would kill Valentine. But, eh, thanks god she didn't know. That would be worse for everyone.

"Yeah... I guess." Valentine mumbled and sighed.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Is anything wrong? I asked You seem a bit down
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Valentine blushed softly. Oh, damn, Scarlett noticed again. She couldn't act at all - she was too honest person. But she could lie when she needed too, especially now, so she just shook her head.

Oh, no, I'm fine. Just on a bad mood." Valentine said though she couldn't explain why she was on a bad mood. While she had bunches of reasons to be on a bad mood!
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Ok then. I said, I didn't want to ask why because she seemed quite like me, she didn't want anyone knowing about her problems. So what do you do all day up here? I asked. I had been curious she must get bored of the same old dorm and plus it seemed like a good way to change the subject.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:07 am

What was Valentine doing in her dorm whole day? Good question. Well she wasn't in her dorm whole day in fact, of course, she had lectures, and stuff, and sometimes she went to see her father and family too. But literally, she spent hours here. And what she did? Nothing much in fact. For others at least. But in fact, she really was doing something - she was thinking.

"Well... I don't honestly know... Reading book, or just thinking." Valentine answered honestly.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:37 am

Right I laughed a little You see I'd probably get bored staying in all day, I'd jump out of the window or sommat
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Valentine smiled. Well, she was somehow different, though she couldn't understand why herself. In fact, she couldn't understand herself either. But she somehow tried to avoid people. Why? Hard to answer. She didn't know herself. Maybe because, the first time she went out of the campus, she fell in love. Wasn't too good start, was it?

"Yeah, well... I'll keep that in mind." Valentine said smiling, looking out of the window. Nah, she was never going to jump out of the window, and even if she did, she wouldn't get hurt - she could fly, right? She could just fly away from the window. That'd be cool.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:25 pm

I laughed a little at her response. Before grabbing the old history records agian and I started reading them once more. I'd gotten over the earlier shock and decided to carry on.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum