FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Meet your new dorm member

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meet your new dorm member Empty Meet your new dorm member

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Melaine walked up her new dorm. She had two massive suitcases in her hands and she was looking for her key. She was moved out of the old one because one of her dorm members had been caught using drugs. Mel didn't know where she was now but she didn't like her or the other girl she shared a room with.

She was hoping she'd like the girls in this door better. My had been told there names was Scarlett and Valentine she didin't know them and she didn't think they knew her eitheir. She didn't know if they knew they were getting a new dorm member but it would be funny if they didn't.She found the key and opened the dorr "Hello? " She called.

Back to top Go down

Meet your new dorm member Empty Re: Meet your new dorm member

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 pm

I was sat on my bed, the one closest the door. When I heard it open and someone say 'Hello?' I shut my laptop, I'd been looking at some old Redrose newspapers on the internet, agianst Valentines advice. I couldn't stop searching I was close to finding something important out I could feel it. The more I knew in my opinion the better.

I turned around and sat up properly. Hi, you must be the new girl. I'm Scarlett, your bed's the middle one I guestured to the bed.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Melaine smiled when she saw the two girls "Hey" She said leaving her bags by her bed. "I'm Melaine" and she stop with her back to the bed and let herself fall back onto it.She had walked up so many flights of stairs in heels carring two massive suitcases.Her feet hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Nice to meet you. I said happily. She seemed a little more talkitive then Valentine. I was so used to just doing my own thing though that I grabbed my laptop, opened it again and started reading.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 pm

"Same to you " Mel smiled."Ugh my feet are killing me, I've walking up God knows how many stairs in them heels carring those bags" She pointed out whilst she grabbed some comfy shoes from her bag and switched. There was a bit of a silence and Melaine didn't like silence, she was always talking "So what are you doing? " She asked but she hoped she wasn't being rude or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Just looking some stuff up on the internet I told her.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Mel nodded her head slowly "Cool.So who's the other girl?Valentine?What's she like? will she be back soon?" She said.Yeah, Melaine talked alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah, I don't know were she is to be honest she's usually here she doesn't talk much.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Mel busted with laughter "Well I talk quite alot obviously?What about you? " She asked still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Same, I'm talkative too. But I tend to brake the rules a little bit. I said smiling.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Valentine was returning in her dorm from a lecture. She stayed in the lecture hall a bit longer than usual, though she didn't know why. Maybe the reason was that she heard that a new girl was moving to her dorm. But she didn't have an idea who it was. And Valentine, even though she was so kind to people, didn't enjoy meeting new people, because it made her feel nervous.

But she had no other choice, so she returned in her dorm, and opening the door, entered it slowly, looking around the dorm to see two girls sitting on their beds. One of them was Scarlett, her old dorm mate. The second one Valentine didn't know. She was their new dorm mate obviously. The girl had brown hair and tanned skin, and looked pretty nice. "Hi... I'm Valentine." Valentine said, or rather mumbled and smiled at the girl, then moved to her bed, and sat on it.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 am

Mel grinned "Same here"She said slyly, holding out her hand for a high five.She seemed to have a bit in commom with Scarlett so far and she wanted to meet Valentine too but quiet??She didn't know if she could be friends with a quiet person.Well, she could try, she was easy to get lomg with and she was friendly too.

The door opened to reveal a sweet looking girl, yes it was Valentine.Melaine knew she was quiet just by the sound of her voice.But she was going to try to get along with the girl, who knew she might even like having a sane friend. " Hi Im Melaine " She said with a friendly smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 am

Valentine wasn't on very good mood, but she could hide pretty well. She smiled at the new girl. Valentine wanted to know who, or rather "what" this girl was. She meant, what was her race. Well, Valentine had a feeling that she wasn't faerie. Maybe this girl was a simple human like Scarlett, but who knows...

Valentine really wanted to find out the girl's race, but she couldn't ask her that, right? That would be funny, especially if the girl was human. So, Valentine tried to hide how curious she was. "Um... Nice to meet you, Melaine. You are our new dorm mate, right?" Well, Valentine knew that she was, but she couldn't think of any other question.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 am

Mel laughed "No, Im just sitting on this bed and I always carry around those bags"She smiled.Then she thought she didn't want to annoy the girl so she added "Yeah I am and nice to meet you too."She smiled a friendly smile at her.She didn't want to get on anyones nerves because she didn't know how powerful they were. She wanted to know there race, but then as talkative as she was she knew what she couldn't say.She did think there was a spell though, she'd look it up in a minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:38 am

Valentine examined the girl quietly with her eyes. She was pretty, with long brown hair and brown eyes. And she was really talkative, unlike Valentine. In other occasions, Valentine would get annoyed by her behavior, but she didn't. She didn't really get annoyed easily, even by her brother.

A few minutes passed, and Valentine finally decided to speak, to her own surprise. "So... How old are you? And in which year?" Valentine asked to the girl, who seemed to be somewhere close to her age. Maybe twenty or twenty one.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 am

She smiled and said "Twenty one.You?? " Mel said.She realized Scarlett had been quiet she must have been in to her work.*Well I better leave her to work then* Melaine thought.She knew that if she was working she wouldn't want someone as loyd as herself to annoy her.

"I should really unpack shouldn't I??Well I'll do it later I feel like being lazy"She smiled.She wanted to find the spellbook but she knew roughly were it was so she could just open her bags and get it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:51 am

Valentine smiled back at her, and even though her smile was still kind of sad, it still was a smile, right? Well, Valentine's best, trust me. "I'm twenty years old, and I'm sophomore. What about you? Are you sophomore, or junior?" Valentine returned the question back at Melaine.

Then she looked at Scarlett. Oh, damn, this girl was still looking for stuff that could help her find out who killed her parents. Only if Valentine could tell her the truth... But it would be worse for her, for everyone.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 am

"Um Junior" She rolled her eyes.Mel had been kept back a bit.She was smart enough but hse didn't listen in class therefore no learning what she needed to know for tests.This year she was going to do better though.She hoped.Mel took the bag with the spellbook into the bathroom with her, she didn't want them to see it , if they weren't humans they'd know she was a witch.If they were humans they'd think she was weird.

She found the page quickly and began to read.She had to make a drink with a special herb it was a bit like tea.She had to put it with cold water and mix it up.It was really hot then and could be passed of as hot chocolate.For one second the eyes of the person who drunk it would flash a colour. Red for vampires, peach for humans,brown for shifters,green for witches and pink for faeries.It didn't matter whhat eye colour the person had because it was it was the pupil that changed.

She went back to the room then, and began making the drink."Hot chocolate girls? " Mel asked.They would say yes wouldn't they?Everyone liked hot chocolate right?

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Valentine liked chocolate. Who didn't? Even faeries did. Yeah, even though she didn't eat much, Valentine really liked hot chocolate. So, now, even though she found it a bit... Strange, she still decided to agree to drink a cup of hot chocolate... Though she found it a bit suspicious. But it was just her personality. Why would Melaine want to do something to them?

"With pleasure... Thanks." Valentine said and took the cup out of Melaine's hand. Uh, it had a great smell. Valentine drunk it slowly... It had a bit... Strange taste. But Valentine didn't really doubt anything.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Yes please. I said taking the hot mug out of Melanies hands. Thanks I drunk it bit by bit while I did my research.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Melaine handed her a mug.And she took it.Melaine began to watch her it was smart because Valentinte probably thought she wanted to see if she liked it.Melaine thought all spells where clever, they kept witches unexposed.She eyes flashed pink inside her blue eyes.

Melaine was excited, she remembered pink was a faerie.Mel didn't know many faeries.None at school especially.She had to hide the excitement and plack to her plan so she said "Well, is it good? "It was quite cunning, Melaine didn't know if it was nice or not.

She turned then and gave it to Scarlett.She did the same thing pretending to see what she though of it.Scarletts eyes were peach, she was a human.Melaine liked humans, she knew some people didn't simply because of their race but she thought that was stupid."Nice? " She asked whilst standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Amazing, thanks. I said smiling.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Valentine didn't have any doubts. It was almost like normal hot chocolate, so why would she? "Yeah, it was very good. Thanks. Where did you get it from?" Valentine asked curiously, as she placed the cup on the little table next to her bed.

Then Valentine looked out of the window. The weather was perfect. Stunning. But Valentine preferred being inside, she wasn't really outgoing person.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Melaine smiled "It was my nannies recipe, its from some forien country" She said smiling. It wasn't a lie.Mel took some so it wouldn't look strange, but she did while looking out the window." Nice day" She said while sipping.She'd have to tell Valentine later, she was in no rush.Maybe she already knew though, well she'd tell her anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm

I kept my head down and tried to act like normal. So her family was Foriegn, I didn't want to judge it sounded strange to me now that I'd read that artical in my book.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next