Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

Go down

RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 am

The chosen song rang through Halley's ear buds that were shoved into her ears, converse crunching on dry leaves and twigs. Shorts revealed her tanned legs, loose-fitted tank top moved with her every step. Her brunette locks were straightened perfectly, dark circles of eye liner adorning her eyes. The beat of the song could be heard if standing right next to the girl of seventeen years; a junior in high school. One could say Halley was the princess of the Junior class; voted class president since eighth grade, and well-liked with her peers. Halley was looked up to by the younger students, for both fashion and communication. The thin brunette was somewhat of a loner, she much rather be on her own than with a large circle of friends. She also could never find herself happy; for an obvious reason. Halley was what most called as a Medium; a person who could see the dead, and communicate with them. Word got out of this before she entered high school, and she was deemed "the weird girl", especially when weird things started to happen.

Halley ducked as a spirit woman flew over her head, wings spread from her back; a faerie woman. Halley could see the spirits of all dead creatures, except that is, Vampires. Something about them made them invisible to her. Halley found a temporary way of not hearing the conversations of the dead; the magnificent invention of iPods. Halley stepped on a large twig, and it snapped under her foot, making her jump. Music still blasted into her ears via ear buds, a new song now.

[outfit: click Meh, not my best. I can do bunches better.]

Back to top Go down

Re: RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 am

Melaine walked through the forest slowly. She took her time being careful with every step. She heard birds, but it was no tropical rainforest they were crows and things. They weren't singing nicely and it was a bit creepy. She was in her denim shorts and the sun that split through the trees were warming her legs. She was also in a coral vest top so it warmed her arms. She had her hair pulled back for her face in a messy bun, so it warmed her face too. No matter how good it felt she was as stressed as can be, but she knew a remedy.

Thats why she had went to the forest to be alone. Her feet were in sandals and the soil was inbetween her toes. It felt weird so she shook it out.Thats the other reason she was in the forest, she needed earth for her spell.She was going to bag her stress. She had made a little bag earlier in the day, she had to handstich it, not to easy. Put her initals on it and make it her favourite colour, so she had to pick one.

She put some of the soil in it and some dried borage flowers in it.She also put some of the bad memories into it and she pulled the drawstring tightly. Mel took a deep breath and she instantly felt better.She slammed her back against a tree and slid down it to sit down.She heard some footsteps cruching along branches so she looked around her to see what it was."Hello??" She called out.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 am

Hayley ran into the forest as she ran with birds who were flying to fast. She played a little while with a white bunny as it went home she got bored. She went to her favorite tree and jumped in it. She saw a bird and a cat. '' black cats with witches yep really logical '' she growled.

She made little fireworks with her powers and she felt bored while making them. Hayley killed her time with having problems with her powers. She couldn't make a perfect ring eventhough she practiced four hours a day. Then suddenly when she sighed she made a fire ring. She almost clapped of happiness.

she felt suddenly a person smashing herself to a tree. The girl down there seemed very sad and alone. Hayley knew those feelings. She always followed the guy she fell for but somehow he wasn't in to her. Hayley thought about giving up but he seemed to interesting for her to give up. The girl down there was probably older and she seemed like a human eventhough hayley wasn't sure.

Hayley sighed and made a fire circle again. She felt a bruning feeling in her throat it hurted a little but she was always not caring about it. The girl called hello in the huge forest like she was looking for someone. Hayley wished that she had her guitar with her cause she was really bored. Then the cat jumped down next to the girl.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Melaine couldn't hear the crunching of sticks anymore, but she heard something above her. At first she thought it was just birds but she heard fire.So she looked up and she saw a girl sitting in the tree above her. She had firey red hair and was about Mel's age. She smiled and got up off the ground. Her backside was a bit soggy so she wiped it. "Hey, I'm Melaine," Melaine said whil climbing into the tree to sit beside her. "You practising fire?" She asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:07 am

'' I'm Hayley '' I said smiling while my fire globe was gone. '' yes I am although i pretty suck at it '' I rolled my eyes and tried again nothing not even a spark!.
I became angry and fire came out of every finger and it became scary. '' I - I erhm what the hell? '' I said shocked.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:33 pm

"It'll take time" Melaine said. She knew her water was impossible to control sometimes, but it was easier once you got into your stride. "The more feeling you put into it the stronger it is I think, like just know you were angry weren't you?" She asked looking at Hayley's fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:34 pm

'' yeah a bit '' I admit.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Melaine smiled. "Do you go to Redrose??" She asked. She hadn't seen her at school but she hadn't been there long. She hadn't been in any of her classes, but she did skip a few.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 pm

I nodded yep redrose high. I watched my burn marks on my hands they hurted like realy bad. '' where do you live ? '' i asked curious.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:46 pm

"Nearby, I'm new but I've lived here all my life you get me?" Mel said. She hated lying about where she came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:47 pm

'' sure sure i own my grandmas house she died 'i said.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:10 pm

"Oh sorry bout that," Melaine said trying to comfort her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:12 pm

'' she was a fire withc too but she got killed '' i said smiling because melaine was trying to comfort me.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:18 am

"Did she ever teach you anything?I bet her house is full of tricks to help you, cause my uncle who dided young was water just like me and his house had lots of books and stuff," Melaine said trying to look on the bright side.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 pm

I smiled then had an idea. '' come with me ! '' i said smiling. '' you can see what kinds of stuff might be cool '' I doubt that there was anything cool in there cause they were so old but who knew might be something awsomes.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Melaine grinned and took her hand as she led her through the forest. "Is the house nearby?,"Melaine asked as she watched the bag getting smaller as they went. It had worked she was happy and relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:50 am

'' yeah its over there'' I pointed at the huge glass mansion.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 am

Melaine looked for a while taking it in. "It's amazing" She said while she walked up to the front door. "Do you live by yourself then?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:14 am

'' No I got my little sister too '' I answered.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:02 pm

"Cool, so do you know where abouts these cool things may be??I'm thinking attic or basement, I found loads of stuff in my grandparents" Melaine smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 pm

'' the basement I guess and probably grans bedroom '' I raised my shoulder.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 pm

"Okay basement first," Melaine said and she followed Hayley.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:09 pm

'' sure ''

( OOC: continue at Hayleys mansion? there is a story going on but just pretend like you were already there all the time Razz )
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down