FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

HAUNTED MINDS

2 posters

Go down

HAUNTED MINDS Empty HAUNTED MINDS

Post by NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:59 am

Haunted house... Pfft, sounded too stupid. Well, for Nicole anyway. She couldn't help but smile wickedly every time someone talked about haunted house. But, to be honest, Nicole knew that the humans weren't too wrong either. This house was favorite place for other races, because humans barely visited it, or rather never visited it, only most brave of them could do it. Why? Because lots of murders happened right here. It was perfect place for murders, for sure, you would stay unnoticed by police or anyone.

Why was Nicole here? Well, she didn't know herself. She wasn't really going to kill anyone - in fact, she never killed humans outside the hospital, because she could perfectly do it inside the hospital, and no one really doubted that it would be her, because they trusted her too much, especially Russel. She was sure, he'd never even have a doubt that Nicole could kill someone. Oh, Nikki was a great actress, along with brilliant doctor, and the smartest of them all. Worse for them.

Nikki entered the so called haunted house. It was dark and lonely as always, and to Nicole's surprise, absolutely none of the so called creatures were here. Not even vampires. Great. Nikki didn't really love vampires. Nicole sat on the armchair, which was standing close to the door. It was half broken, but Nikki didn't really mind that.
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
Shifter

Back to top Go down

HAUNTED MINDS Empty Re: HAUNTED MINDS

Post by JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 am

Haunted house. They said it for quiet long while there was no reason to. It was an empty and pretty old house which was build like a hundred years ago. It was always feared by children and parents told them crazy stories while it just was an empty house nothing more and nothing less. I didn't know why I even was doing here staring at some house. But something told me that the house was more special then they wanted you to believe.

I walked in with all the guts in my body. I saw a woman in a chair I jumped in the air and lande back on my feet on the other side. '' didn't expect this '' I said a bit out of breath.
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 am

Nicole was sitting in the armchair with her eyes closed a bit. She was breathing slowly, almost unnoticeable. it made her feel better. Her head was like about to explode. And she really needed to calm down a bit, and it seemed like a perfect place. No one was going to disturb her.

But it seemed like she was wrong. Suddenly Nicole heard some footsteps. She opened her eyes quickly, her eyes flickering around. She saw an young man entering the house, he, like her, seemed a bit shocked to see her here. Nicole smiled a bit with crocked smile, and kept staring at the man. Nicole could swear that this man was a vampire - he looked like one. "Well, I didn't either. Who are you?" Nicole asked suspiciously.
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

I knew her from years ago. Nicole. shifter and should be a doctor by now. '' Josh '' I answered and kept distance evnthough she smiled she grown up. She was younger last time i checked. I sighed. '' Nicole long time we've seen isn't it? '' I said truthfully.
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:19 am

Nicole stared at Josh curiously. His face was kind of familiar. Though she couldn't really remember where she has seen it. But it was years ago obviously. Josh, Josh. The name was also very familiar. Nicole kept staring at him.

"So, we already know each other? But the fact is... I can't really remember where we've met. Though I kinda remember that I already knew you." Nicole said, concentrating and trying to remember where she has seen him.
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 am

'' think back like i don't know college? '' I said smiling. I knew her young and cheerful. She won a lot of prices one of them was the smartest kid price which i los from her bad Josh maybe i had a crush on her back then.

I smiled and sat on the floor. I knew her wisdom she was a shifter and have been a snowy owl. I've seen her when she was little the snowy owl was like a baby bird cute and soft. Now she probably isn't cue and soft anymore.
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 am

Nicole kept staring at the guy, as suddenly old memories flashed in her head. Josh! She remembered him. The vampire who was in college with her, she remembered it perfectly now. Ah, good old days.

"Ah, Josh! Now I remembered everything." Nicole smiled brightly. How could she forget? "Sorry, my mind and brain is full of too much stuff, there isn't anymore space left for old memories..." Nicole explained, still smiling. "So, how's life, Josh?"
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:30 am

'' great trying to pick up life again since ya broke my heart '' I smiled vampires were famous of being heartless.
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 am

Nicole looked at Josh curiously. Then smiled, with a wicked smile and shook her head. She didn't even know that she really broke his heart or something, but she was almost sure, that even if she knew, she couldn't do anything about it.

"Oh, so I really broke your heart? I'm so sorry." Nicole said as honestly as she could, with a smile still on her face. "Are you working or still wandering in different colleges?"
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:09 am

'' colleges are still my place. You see not aging is sometimes a bt hard to deal with but I got my eyes on a red head but i don't even know her name just her looks doesn't that sound weird? '' I though that i sounded like some kind of idiot.
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 am

Nicole giggled, as her eyes flickered around the room. Then they suddenly stopped, fixed to the old, dirty window, which led to the beautiful view of forest. Though, it was hard to see anything from that window.

"Yeah, it does sound strange, but it won't e hard for you to find out her name, I'm pretty sure." Nicole said with wicked smile and chuckled.
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
NICOLE EVELYN NEWTON
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:15 am

Josh smiled and also looked out of the window. '' so why is it that you stay here? you must be bored right? '' he said smiling.
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
JOSH CHRISTIAN MATTHEWS
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum