FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

BELLAMONT, amelie rose

Go down

BELLAMONT, amelie rose Empty BELLAMONT, amelie rose

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:29 pm

[*img]CHARACTER IMAGE HERE, DON'T STRETCH THE BOARD, REMOVE STARS[*/img]

Amelie Rose Bellamont

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

Well, hey! My name is Amelie Rose Bellamont.

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

Some like to call me, Em, Emmy. But my close friends like to call me sugar. I would tell you why but it's a long story.

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

Of course, it's the 31st of October. And the year....1993. Maybe I'll invite you to my birthday party.

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

....17. I know I'm a young naive, but ready to PARTY!

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

Of course! And an illegal ID but shhh don't tell anyone. Sadly, I'm still stuck in highschool, but I do have a pretty nice job. And who said highschool girls could never date college boys?

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

French....well I'm the love child of a wizard and a fairy.

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

My paretns were kind enough to lend my sister and I our own private house. Good parties Surprised

What about your family? How are they doing?

WEll my faternal twin sister, Evelyn, also known as spice, is doing good I guess. I mean I see her like everyday, nothing new really. But my parents are traveling the world, the last I heard of them they were in Paris.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

I basically like everyone and everything. I'm really not the hating kind. But I love to dance, sing, party, fly, spells, charms, shopping. I'm your every day girl next door....except not.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

I'm really not into school all that much. I'm pretty smart, but the only reason why I go there is for socializing. I also hate people who are jerks, I mean treat others the way you want to be treated.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

WEll I suppose I bite my nails sometimes. I'm just weird in general.

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

I'm a bold, fun-loving person, and hip person. I rarely get outraged. I suppose I'm extremely gorgeous...but that's only what everyone tells me, I think I'm just alright. I'm basically good at everything I do, except I fall for men easily. And I'm also very trustful...I consider that one of my weaknesses. I'm kind weakened by iron, and when somone says they don't believe in fairy's I just laugh and pretend I'm in pain. One of my special gifts is to heal and make people feel better emotionally and physically. And I'm also very good at seducing.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Blake Lively? Ya...I get that alot.

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

It's blond and natural. I would never dye my hair!

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

greenish blue, they change colors.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

I have my ears pierced. And I also have this weird sun shaped birthmark.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh only 120 pounds.

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

I've gotten the best education in the world, as so my parents tell me. I've had private tutors and went only to the best privbate schools. Besides that I've been taught by the best wizard, and fairy in the universe, my parents.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

I'm luckily a singer/waitress at the local coffee joint. I get paid VERY well, not because of how hot I am.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

It's was basically like anyother childhood, except I was taught the fairy and wizards ways. WE were also always moving.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

My name is Alyssa Very Happy

How can we contact you?

alyssa.klein@yahoo.com

If you don't mind me asking, what's your gender?

I'm a girl

Do you have any other characters here?

nope

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

I walked into my room after a long day of school. Only one more day till summer, which meant a whole lot of time for partying. And time for just being myself. Summer was the time where I didn't have to hide my gifts. Evelyn where are you? I thought knowing she would hear me, a plus for us being wizard/fairy twins. My phone began to ring, it was Evie. It was a text informing me she was at work and for me to do my homework, and stay inside. Too bad I finished everything. It was sad being all along in a big house. I needed to get out, I needed to find a man, I needed to go clubbing. Tonight was going to be a promise for many nights filled with good times.

Back to top Go down

BELLAMONT, amelie rose Empty Re: BELLAMONT, amelie rose

Post by KATIE Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 am

BELLAMONT, amelie rose 008-1
KATIE
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down