FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

DANIELS, amy jayne

2 posters

Go down

DANIELS, amy jayne Empty DANIELS, amy jayne

Post by AMY JAYNE DANIELS Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:34 pm

DANIELS, amy jayne Emma_stone

AMY JAYNE DANIELS

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

Amy Jayne Daniels

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

Non Really They Just Call Me Amy.

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

4th June 1991

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

I'm a collage freshman and I have a driving license, I drive a SL 63 AMG Edition IWC. I have a job at a clothes store in the mall.

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

Shifter - (Fox)

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

In a collage dorm.

What about your family? How are they doing?

I had a really bad argument with my parents and moved out, I never see themand I was an only child.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

I love being popular and I love the animal I can shift into, a fox, because it fits my personality and I think foxes are great.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

Humans, I dispise them. I also hate unpopular kids like nerds and chavs, they get on my nerves so much.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

Nothing really. Though I always try to look my best does that count?

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

My weakness is probably talking about my parents or doubting my looks and stuff. My strengths are self control & I'm quite smart.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Emma Stone

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

I'm naturally Reddy Ginger and love it

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

My eyes are a bluey grey

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

I have my ears peirced once.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

I'm 69 inches and I weigh 150 lbs

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

I study P.E, Science and Dance.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

I'm currently looking for a job.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

Well, I didn't have a nice childhood, I was constantly arguing with everyone. I decided when I was 12 I'd move away and I did. I shifted and escaped at night and came here to redrose.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

Zoe

How can we contact you?

Email
Zozey-bilton@live.co.uk

If you don't mind me asking, what's your gender?

Female

Do you have any other characters here?

Yes, Emma Louise Black & Scarlett Luna Lewis

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

It was my first day at collage and I'd got off to a rubbish start, I was already 30 minutes late for my first lecture. My stuff had only just been put in a dorm so I was sleeping at my little appartment tonight. I got up and Grabbed some clothes before shifting and running for a few miles, it was quicker then going in car. I stopped a few miles south of the school and shifted back into human form behind some bushes and quickly shoved my clothes on before running off again. I had a bag with my stuff in slung over my shoulder and was in a black holter neck top with a pair of white denium shorts on, My hair was hanging loosely. I opened the door to the lecture theater and took a seat in an empty seat next to a really cute boy. Nice to see your alive miss daniels the teacher said. Err yeah sorry sir I got up a little late I explained
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
AMY JAYNE DANIELS
Shifter

Back to top Go down

DANIELS, amy jayne Empty Re: DANIELS, amy jayne

Post by KATIE Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:43 am

DANIELS, amy jayne 008-1
KATIE
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com