FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

THE KILL

4 posters

Go down

THE KILL Empty THE KILL

Post by VICTOR JAMES COOPER Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 pm

THE KILL 2n1h0fs
victor james cooper•
◘ LOOK INTO MY EYES, YOU'RE KILLING ME, KILLING ME, ALL I WANTED WAS YOU ◘

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Victor James Cooper, often called VJ or Coop, is eighteen years old high school senior. He's a witch and he can control air. He's already pretty good at it. Right now, Victor lives with his uncle. His parents passed away two years ago. Victor is half French by her mother's side. His father and uncle are from USA. Victor is kinda mysterious and strange boy. He is very popular, though he still finds it hard to get very close with people. Also, his passion are cars and planes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
friends•
◘ WHAT IF I WANTED TO BREAK, LAUGH IT ALL OFF IN YOUR FACE, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? ◘

Victor is very popular in the school, so he has lots of friends. But none of them truly understands him, because it's really hard to get too close with this person. But Victor is always up for meeting new people, maybe your character could find common language with him?

enemies•
◘ YOU SAY YOU WANTED MORE, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? I'M NOT RUNNING FROM YOU. ◘

Victor obviously will have lots of enemies too, because he's a bit strange, and besides some might be jealous of him. And Victor loves having enemies, just so you know.

lovers•
◘ COME BREAK ME DOWN, MARRY ME, BURY ME, I'M FINISHED WITH YOU. ◘

Victor is very flirty, so he might flirt with every girl in the school, though he will only really like few of them. You need to be charming, reserved, but still nice and easy to get along with. This spot is totally open. Flirt, crush, like, love even? ;]

others•
◘ FINALLY FOUND MYSELF, FIGHTING FOR A CHANCE. I KNOW NOW, THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM. ◘

Anything else is welcome! <3

TEMPLATE MADE BY FOO.SAYS.KEH@CAUTION 2.0. DON'T STEAL OR I'LL STEAL YO MOMMA.
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
Witch

Back to top Go down

THE KILL Empty Re: THE KILL

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:54 pm

A mixture... they make each other laugh, but they annoy each other, and while their doing that they flirt?Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by KATIE Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:05 am

Ha ha. XD Yeah, I think that sounds interesting. Victor will like Melaine, but would still love to annoy her. XD We could make a thread, if you want? Or you can reply to Victor's open IM thread, it's here.
KATIE
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MELAINE ELISA TIFFAN Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Heey lol xD still doin tha? :L

MELAINE ELISA TIFFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MotherPuncher Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 am

He seems like he might get picked on a little in school? Especially by the big jock guys who think he's a little too casual with their girlfriends. I would suggest you pair him up with a gothy but very pretty girl. Someone he'd initially dislike.
MotherPuncher
MotherPuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum