FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Finally able

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finally able Empty Finally able

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Ella Finally broke down, as she shut her t.v. of and decided to go out. She had enough moping and horror movies. She was in a new town and new place and she heard that there was a club and bar. Now that she was old enough to go into a bar or club she decided to check it out. Ella looked into her closet and pulled something decent out. A pair of dark blue jean shorts that looked like they where cut off, a baby blue top that had sparkles on it and a pair of black flats. She laid them on the bed and smiled as she nodded. She went and took a quick shower and without drying her hair she got dressed put on makeup and left.
Instead of driving she decided to take a walk that way she could get a look at the new town she moved to. She slowly walked and touched the flowers and trees as she walked. She loved to feel the fresh breeze on her face. At that point Ella wished she could let her wings out and fly, but she was worried about the humans. Soon she spotted a nice looking place. It looked rustic and like it had been there for awhile. She opened the door and heard a slight squeak. Ella smiled as she smelled all these new smells. She walked in and went right up to the bar. "You need my id?" She asked and took it out anyway. She ordered a girlie drink then sat down and looked around. She bopped her head to the music as she decided after a couple drinks she would get up and dance.

Back to top Go down

Finally able Empty Re: Finally able

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 am

Melaine entered the bar in a rush. She was looking for hr brother. She couldn't find him and she definitley didn't want him in a bar, but there was no sign of him. She put her hand on her heart and breathed a sigh of relief.She sat down on one of the stools. Mel didn't drink, so when the bar tender asked her what she wanted she felt awkward. She just ordered some coke. He probably thought she was pregnant or something, she could always say she was driving. She looked around her and she flet like a loner. Melaine was always with friends or family.She didn't see anyone she knew in there. Well, it wasn't her usual scene. She ooked around for someone she could talk to, she was going to have to go mingle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Ella sipped on her second drink as she looked around. She finally spotted someone who looked like her. Awkward a little like maybe she just moved here too. Ella didn't know, for all she knew the girl just didn't like bars or something. She was just best guessing at this point. But she really hoped maybe this person would become her new friend, considering she had none in this new place. She picked up her drink and put a tip on the bar for the bar tender and walked over to the girl. Ella hopped up on the bar stool next to her, and put her drink down. She was awkward at this point. Even though she was mostly bubbly and outgoing...she felt strange and awkward.
She swallowed the lump in her thought and smiled. "Hi. I'm Ella. I just moved here." She hoped she didn't come off as nerdy or nervous. She was just really scared that the person would completely ignore her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Mel heard a tiny voice beside her.She gave her her friendly grin. "Heya Ella, I'm Melaine, you alright?" Mel asked as she eyed the girl. She looked at bit nervous or something like that. Ella was tall and skinny, like a model. Her long brown hair was straightened and she was well dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Ella gave out a sigh and took a sip of her drink. She noticed that Melaine seemed quite confident, or she came off that way to her at least. She nodded as she took another sip then sat her drink down. "Yea. I'm fine. I am just really nervous. I just moved here and I don't know anyone." She crossed her legs and picked up her drink again, trying not to seem awkward. All Ella really wanted to do was dance, but she was afraid to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Melaine smiled "You know me now, so that isn't true. So have you any family with you?" She asked. The palce wasn't packed but it wasn't quiet eitheir. It was the local so it was for the ones who didn't travel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 am

"Well, my family lives in California. My mother and father. My granma is not here anymore. And I don't have any siblings. I wish I did but I don't. I kind of just ended up here. What about you?" She smiled as she swayed to the music and picked up her drink. All she really wanted to do is dance. She loved to dance. But then again, she had to try to appear human and her wings popping out would not be one of those human things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:23 am

"Um, mom and dad gave me up so I was raised by my aunt and uncle, who live not too far away from here. My sister and her family moved to france and my twin brother is around here somewhere. I was acctually looking for him but he'll be alright as long as he's not in here because this is like the only club for miles." Melaine smiled at Ella, she wondered what she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Ella smiled and nodded. She couldn't help but smile. She loved to do it."I'm sorry about the whole parent thing. I wish I could say I know how that feels or something..but I really can't. I did move around alot when I was young. I guess that was mostly my fault though." She sighed and looked at the dance floor. "Do you wanna dance? I wanna dance!" She started to get up and waited for Melaine's answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Mel shook her head. "Oh please honey don't fel sorry. I'm waaay over it.Infact if they shwed up right here right now I'd leave." Melaine didn't mean to sound insensitive but her parents abandoned her, and she gladly to the sme to them. "Sure come on," She said taking her and get off her seat. Melaine was a good dancer she loved the song that was playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Ella smiled and practically ran to the dance floor. She kept her fingers cross as she stepped up to where everyone was dancing. She hoped her wings wouldn't show. As the song faded a new one came on and Ella smiled. "I actually know how to do this." Pop, lock it drop it came on and Ella had no quelms about doing the dance move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:32 pm

I walked up to the girls and asked "Can I get you anything?" They were definately not humans so I didn't have to be rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Melaine smiled. "I don't know this one, so yeah I'll take that drink please" She smiled to the girl offfering and she took a seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:13 pm

The girl called Melanie ordered and I brought it quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:05 am

"Thanks, I'm Melaine. I haven't seen you around before, who are you?" She asked before she took a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 am

(Sry I just have been really busy lately.)
Ella felt left out so she stopped dancing and went to join the other girls. Once again she pulled out a seat and sat next to Melaine. "Hi. I'm Ella"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:34 pm

"I'm Crymsyn Carter. I just got this job."

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:46 pm

I walked in I needed Melaine more then anyone I could trust right now. I looked around here damn this place was more crowded then the nigh dance club I worked.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:46 pm

I smiled. "I'm Melaine but you can call me Mel alot of people do." I said and then I took a drink. I could see Hayley from a mile away. "One sec," I said. I smiled at her and went over to meet her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:20 pm

"I'm new in town. I have a couple nicknames. you can call me L, or Gracey if you want. I also go by bunny, but thats a long story." She smiled and looked around. She watched Melaine walk over to another girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:20 am

'' Melaine '' I waved though i was the only red head here.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:15 pm

"Hey babe how'z it going?" Melaine smiled. She finally reached her through the crowd. She had to say she really stood out, with her fiery red hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 pm

'' Melaine its terrible someone just cracked my house and some book that was in a box underneath my grandmas bed is gone. I read it a few times but always put it back and I just came home and lmost every window is broken. The wird thing is that the tv and stereo is still there but my grandmas stuff are gone '' I felt like my legs could break in two pieces any moment.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:26 pm

"Your granny's things, I'm guessing these are witch things right?" Melaine said but she kept her voice low. "Because whatever they are they must be more valuable than a tv."

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:16 pm

'' i guess so the most valuable thing was the necklace I think bu I can't go see the cops. '' I had an idea the smell was maybe unknown by me but maybe not to her. '' I brought a piece of clothing thats not ours and it smells weird maybe you know the smell?? '' I said hopefully.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum