FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

I'd Give Everything to be Your Anything

2 posters

Go down

I'd Give Everything to be Your Anything Empty I'd Give Everything to be Your Anything

Post by DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:24 am

I bet you lie awake at night Trying to make up your sweet mind Wondering if you'll ever find Just what you want

I'd Give Everything to be Your Anything Maria-GreenGoddess3

Meet Danielle Avery Lostley, the shy disabled faerie. Danielle is the only faerie ever known to have her condition, Quad Spastic Cerebral Palsy which causes pain and weakness in not only her legs, but her wings. She is a very sweet and loving person. She's very shy when you first meet her, but she's a very open and bubbly person after that. She is hoping to find love with someone that will look past her disability.

I could be your favorite blue jeans
With the holes in the knees
In the bottom of the top drawer
I could be your little beauty queen
Just a little outta reach
Or the girl living next door
I'll be your angel giving up her wings
If that's what you need
I'd give everything to be your anything
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
DANIELLE AVERY LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

I'd Give Everything to be Your Anything Empty Re: I'd Give Everything to be Your Anything

Post by KATIE Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:47 am

Hi. =]

Ok, I think Danielle could make friends with one of my characters, Valentine, though it'd be very hard, because both of them are so shy. =] So, idk, maybe just acquaintances, or even friends.

idk about my other characters, I can't think of anything with them and Danielle, but if you have any ideas, I'm pretty open to anything. =]
KATIE
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum