FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

that was a big bull of WRONG!!

Go down

that was a big bull of WRONG!! Empty that was a big bull of WRONG!!

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:45 am

I started the music and showed the others what to do first. '' 1 ,2 3 and 4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 '' I made some easy danc moves and turned around. '' your turn now '' I said to the squad. They did the first four moves great but the others failed. '' listen if you wanna win this you got to do more '' I said and showed them from four to eight.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

that was a big bull of WRONG!! Empty Re: that was a big bull of WRONG!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:43 am

Anthony, or Dwayne as he preferred, was sitting on aweight lifting bench laid back with his hands on the bar. Wearing a white wife beater and and baggy jogging pants, with his dull pink boxers clearly visible, he was bench pressing. He had 175lbs on and doing his daily reps with ease, 10 times with this and he would step it up with another ten pounds. As he continued on with his workout, he heard an irritated voice in the background. He knew it was a woman, and at first he thought of a human woman. Heshook his head and continued to work, he couldn't stand humans and especially couldn't stand them when they were angry and aggrivitated. Though when he heard the voice again, he sensed it wasn't human and he became more relaxed at the thought.

Dwayne did another full three reps and sat the bad back on the holders and sat up, he saw her yelling at a couple dancers who completely messed up the moves. He laughed, his laugh was cool and casual, just like his attitude. He sat up and pulled his pants up, which just slid back down, and walked over closer to the girl. He propped himself up against a wall and began watching her dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:34 am

I became nervous of how bad they were doing. I walked up to them. '' Last time go stand in a line and you hold your chest up '' i said to a guy which name i forgot the whole time. Then walked up to a girl. '' Give me two chairs we need to stretch you up again '' I said and then went in front of the entire squad.

'' Listen if you want to keep those bracelets then you need to work for it who knows what we have to defeat, probably a bunch of idiots but thats not my poin. The point is is that who ever is gonna mess up your out! '' I said then showed the moves again.

'' Now your turn come on 1,2,3 and 4 5,6,7,8 1 and ,2 and ,3 and 4 5,6,7,8 that is what I am talking about. Jordan don't forget the chest thing. '' I said as they did an excelent job. '' guys this was what i'm talking about no crap just do i '' I turned around as I heard someone laughing. He was watching us as I turned red and looked at the squad again.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Dwayne kept watching the girl lead the others, it was clear she had talent, but not so much for her team. They seemed to stumble at the moves and were late on performing them as well. They also seemed very flawed in just the way they acted, they weren't the best team of dancers he has seen. Then, when the woman screamed at them again, it was her voice that seemed to straighten them up and turn them into dancers. They performed the moves almost perfectly, exactly how the leader wanted them done.

He started laughing again, his laugh was cool and collective, this time it caught her attention. She quickly turned around, noticed Dwayne and blushed bright red, and turned back to her squad. He smiled and out his sly mouth were these words, "Hey, lady, you seem to know what you're doin'. Mind if I danced with ya?" Dwayne laughed again and winked at her. He was an obvious flirt, when it came to nonhumans that was.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 pm

'' yeah go ahead just go standing next to britney '' I pointed at the blonde girl. '' And its Rose by the way '' I added as I showed them again. '' Alright here we go again 1,2,3 and 4,5,6,7,8 nw without me '' I watched them daning as the guy was still standing there. '' Justin just close your legs a little and keep your back straight. '' I watched them as I laughed at some of them making jokes.

'' Alright guys if we wanna be all stars again we need to act like all stars okay so when I say four you will drop yourself on the floor while the girls are making a twist on 8 you will jump as the boys will catch you for a big stunt. ''
I did the dance again and added what the girls needed to do. Then I started to do the dance again only now for the boys as I pretended to catch someone and I added an double back handspring. '' Alright go for it 1,2,3 and 4,5,6,7,8 ''
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Drake laughed, he wasn't a dancer of any kind, but he figured why not. He swayed over beside the blonde girl and watched as Rose started doing the dance steps again, and the again adding the moves for the girls and guys. As he watched how her body moved with each and every step, he started to take a photo in his mind of the step. When it was their turns to copy the steps and repeat them, he closed his eyes and began to recreate the steps in his mind.

Drake, with his eyes still closed, began to mimick the pictures of Rose in his head. It turned out that he was better than what he thought, but his clothing lead to mistakes. His baggy pants caused him to stumble once, but thankfully when he had to catch the blonde girl, his pants didn't stop him. He picked up the girl and threw her in the air, and gracefully caught her. After finishing up the routine, he looked over at Rose and said, "The name is Anthony, but ya can call me Dwayne or even Aunt D." He winked at the girl and smiled, showing parts of his silver studded grill across his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 am

'' nice '' I said he was really good though he might could believe in other clothes. I raised my hand to calm them down. '' Alright guys you got a 2 hour break and after that i want your asses back here. '' I laughed and showed them with my head that they were free to go.

I went to my bag and got myself a bottle of water. I tried to call Dani but as always she was busy. Her good looks made me feel like the second kid even more but she didn't had what i had so I didn't care either. I looked around in the gym this was a really good gym and they were our sponsor.

'' Well you got a lot of nicknames don't you? '' I said not looking at hi but staring at the window. He was a good dancer though he really needed to practice a litte. Maybe if he could join the squad I could make him dance a lot better. But he seemed too cool for that. I missed Mike. He was always there to support me.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:39 pm

Dwayne laughed as she dismissed everyone, but at the same time demanded everyone back in exactly two hours. The girl seemed to know talent when it came to dancing, and even though he was pretty good he wasn't the best, and the woman probably already knew this. Didn't matter, he was only doing this for boredom and to flirt with the pretty squad leader. "Ha, yeah. I have a couple more, but I feel like declining you the priviledge of knowing them until I atleast catch your name, kid."

Dwayne smiled as he pulled up his baggy sweat pants and walked over beside the woman, who was starring out the window blankly into space. Dwayne wasn't a tall man and was actually short compared to most men. He barely made 5' 6" and him being as old as he was, even though he didn't look it, he wasn't going to grow any taller. He comprimised his height with his body build, he was pretty built. He wasn't crazy buff, but he was pretty well ripped and cut and you could tell through his wife beater. "Care to introduce, girl?" Dwayne asked again, as he casually propped up against the wall and peeked out the window. He was trying to catch a glimpse of whatever she was looking at.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:09 am

I smiled. He was a good dancer though he needed a few lessons. '' I told you my name is Rose '' I said smiling. I watched the clouds changing into diffrent things like a rabbit and a mouse. I smiled about it. '' Well I made Rose of it my name is too long for you '' I said smiling then turned around.

I heard my phone ringing so I took it. '' Elisa. Hey Dai how is your friend doing? awsome erhm I gotta go I am trying to warm up my muscles. okay talk to you later. bye. '' I sighed. My so preety sister who always looks good in life needed me for dishes? Am I that kind of person who does dishes? whatever. I did what I said I was warming up my muscles.

'' Dwaye was it right? '' I asked smiling while making some handsprings and stuff. '' Were you working out in those clothes? '' I laughed a little and continued. I stood up on my feet again. '' cool '' I smiled and dropped myself on the floor. It felt good. It was cold and i liked to cool down for now.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 am

Drake noticed that she was starring into, or more rather at, the clouds and watching them as the seemed to change forms. He noticed one turn from a rabbit into a turtle, then he realized why he was watching clouds that the girl was on her cell phone. Seemed like she was aggrivitated by the conversation, something about her sister and what she wanted her to do. Whatever, it wasn't any of his bussiness or concern, and he didn't want it to be so he watched as she started to dance and workout.

"Sorry, sometimes..." He looked Rose over a couple times and started to grin, "Sometimes girls, when they look fly that is kid, can make me forget stuff." He chuckled at the thought of her name being too long for him, he knew alot of girls and alot of names, her couldn't be that difficult. "C'mon, ya can tell me. I ain't really as stupid as I look. I bet I can pronounce and remember your name, girl." He walked over a little, giving a little distance between him and her, and started to dance. Nothing hard at first, just a couple feet moves and a twist or two, but then he started getting into the more complicated stuff. He started break dancing. He was pretty good at it, better than the cheerleading type of dancing he was doing before.

He danced for a minute or so, while she was practicing, but ended with him upside down and holding himself up on his hand. He started to smile and wink at Rose, "I could help you warm up, if ya wanted Rose." He chuckled, but his laugh threw him off balance and he toppled over beside her. "I also dance in these clothes too. So, what exactly are you and your team in here dancing for, anyways?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 am

I laughed. He was really funny. '' Elisa Rose Lostley '' I smiled and watched going. About the warming up I wasn't sure if he could handle it. I sighed. '' The all stars championship its a cheerleader thing. '' I raised my shoulders. '' Are you sure about the warming up it might give you the wrong thoughts. ''

I smiled asI watched two women doing the type of warming up I was talking about. '' You see them they are no lesbians okay thats a warming up move what you need to do with two persons. The one who needs to warm u will be on the floor and the other grabs her leg and will push her foot over her head '' I smiled hoping her would understand.

'' its like laying on the floor holding your leg up high straight. and someone is going to lay on the straight leg so it will fall down while staying straight '' Damn this was more difficult to explain then i thought. '' you know what? never mind '' I smiled and made some jumps.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:18 am

Dwayne smiled, as much as he would like the warmups to be something else, he wasn't stupid or completely rude. He knew she needed to stretch and warm her muscles up so she wouldn't risk pulling one or injurying herself before her cheerleading competition. "Well, I know they aren't lesbians. Even though in my head they might be," he laughed and turned over to the two attractive girls helping each other, Dwayne couldn't help but too look. "but Rose, if ya need some help then just ask. I know what stretches and warmups are, I am a dancer too. Just not your type of one." He smiled as he raised up from the floor and pulled his pants back up, though yet again they just slid back down his waist again. "So, come on and let me help ya, I don't usually give out free help."

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 am

I smiled. '' thanks Dwayne '' I took my bottle of water again as the squad came back. '' Probably no time '' I smiled and waited for everyone to come in. I missed one person. '' where is Jennifer? '' I asked them. No one said something. '' all men 500 push us women 2000 now! '' I said they will tell me whatever it takes.

'' she is injured '' I heard. I counted to ten and back in my head and smiled. '' well do the push ups anyway guys this is the all star championships and if you wanna keep that bracelet you need to fight for it '' I said and watched them doing push ups. I sighed and wished that someone could hit me to the floor.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:03 am

Dwayne sighed and hung his head to the floor, he wanted any reason or excuse to dance with the girl, but it turned out it wouldn't be anytime soon. So when the squad came back and didn't answer Elisa off the bat, she ordered them to do an extreme amount of push ups. Then when someone finally spoke up and said she was hurt, she made them continue on with the push ups. He wouldn't count on any of the humans to finish even half of the punishment, and he didn't expect the women to do a fifth of theirs. So, for giggles and whatnot, he began to lay down in push up formation and went up and down. He could do them, not too easily or super fast, but fast enough where he would finish in about ten minutes and it wouldn't be too hard on himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 am

''' Guys this is sad like really sad how can i find a replacement like this right now? '' I ased desperate. I sat down and held my head in my hands. She couldn't get better in two weeks. No other routine cause it would kill them. This sucked even more.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum