FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Crymsyn's Apartment

Go down

Crymsyn's Apartment Empty Crymsyn's Apartment

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:19 pm

I entered my flat after a day filled with Lightning (my favorite). I had just got off work at the bar.

Back to top Go down

Crymsyn's Apartment Empty Re: Crymsyn's Apartment

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 pm

I went to the kitchen, and looked for the bag of sugar. I felt oddly like making cookies. I saw I didn't have any. "Uhg.I"m going upstairs to see if the neighbors have any."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:49 am

She opened the door for Drake. "Well, this is it." She said, motioning to the dark-colored apartment. She carried the sugar into the kitchen, and got out all of the ingredients to make her famous sugar cookies. Then she took the recipe, and hung it on the outside of the cabinet, where all could see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 am

Drake entered her apartment, it felt oddly exciting for an apartment. Almost like it was covered in lightning, he discarded the feeling and went into the kitchen with Dawne. "Very nice, I like it." He smiled as he looked around at all of his surroundings, her apartment was very nice. Though the layout was just like his own, everything else was completely different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:54 am

" Thank you" she said as she was getting out the bowls, and the cookie sheets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:12 pm

So Drake walked over to the kitchen area where Crymsyn was getting the bowls and cookie sheet together, he rolled up his sleeves and turned on the kitchen faucet. He began to wash his hands under the water and lathering the soap, "So, Crymsyn, what do you want me to do?" He finished up washing his hands, and located a drying towel beside the sink and began to dry his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 am

"you may beat the eggs." she said handing him the bowl and whisk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 am

He smiled and took the cooking instruments, he put the wisk in the bowl and held the bowl in one hand while he opened the fridge and grabbed two eggs. He then placed the bowl on the sink and put the wisk beside the bowl while he started to crack both eggs over the bowl, "So, how long have you lived here in Redrose?" Drake asked while still cracking the eggs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 am

"I moved here a few years ago. but I finally got a job a few weeks ago. I work at the bar." Crymsyn replied, pouring her famous sugar cookie powder into the bowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:47 am

"Interesting, where is this bar? I'll check it out sometimes when I get the chance." He asked while he stood aside and watched as Crymsyn started to pour the cookie mix into the bowl of cracked eggs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:40 am

"Its in the uptown."Crymsyn responded. "I make a killer Acai Blackberry Cooler.Its my recipe, and my specialty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Crymsyn finished the cookies and once they had cooled, she placed a plateful in Drake's hands. 'Enjoy" She said. then opened the door for him to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:11 am

After the stood around and chit chatted for a while as they waited for the cookies to bake and cool, she talked about the bar she worked at and her specialties, then the cookies were done. She let them cool and handed a few to Drake on a plate, she then opened the door and he walked out. "I'll be sure to bring you the plate back when I am finished. Okay?" He said before he continued back up the stares and then to his own apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 am

"Sure." I responded.

(OOC: Hey I'm Danielle Nice to meet ya. I'm taking over for Rose)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 am

(OOC: Hey, I am Dalton. I play Drake Valentine Marsee and Anthony Dwayne Cartel. Nice to meet ya too. If ya ever wanna find Drake after this, just post at my apartment.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down