FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Out Clubbing

Go down

Out Clubbing Empty Out Clubbing

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Drake was sitting at the bar off the club, cool crisp drink in his hand and he was starring out into the vastness of the club. Dozens of people were out dancing, partying, and having a good time in the main dance floor. While booths and tables against the wall were also filled with other partiers not wanting to dance, just wanting to settle down and chill. Bright lights were flickering throughout the dim club, while one of Drake's favorites song were booming over the speakers. Just Dance by Lady Gaga. It fit the theme of the club.

So, Drake was just sitting at the bar with a nice drink in his hand, waiting on something awesome to happen.

Back to top Go down

Out Clubbing Empty Re: Out Clubbing

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 pm

I'd come out for a bit of clubbing. My sister was away so I didn't have to be responsible for her at the moment. I was dancing on the dance floor when I decided to go sit down. All the booths and tables were full so I decided o sit at the bar.
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I walked over to the man I recognized as my upstairs neighbor. "Hey. Can I get you anything?" I asked. Serving Yet another human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Drake was sitting at the bar of the club, nice refreshing beer in his hand, when he saw a rather attractive girl sit beside him at the bar. Before he could say anything or even look her over more than once, someone asked if they could get him anything. The voice sounded familiar, and when he turned around he saw the woman who lived below him in his apartment building. "No, I already have a beer, but could you send another one to the lady beside me," Drake nodded his head to the dark hair woman beside him, "on me, of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:03 am

"Sure." She said. Crymsyn brought the drink to Ms. Emma Black. "From an admirer near." I whispered, knowing she could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 pm

I brushed my fringe back behind my ears as I saw Crymsyn put a drink down and whisper to m Thanks I whispered back. I half smiled a little at her, I liked Crymsyn she was sweet. I knew who had ordered the drink for me and though I hated humans Idecided to a least act nice. I turned around to face the man with the glass in my right hand. Buying drinks for strangers I said raising an eyebrow.
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Drake grinned, he couldn't help but too, he was extremely nice and he couldn't let a pretty girl who seemed alone go without a nice drink. "Well," still grinning he turned to properly face the girl in his chair, "I figure everyone at a bar needs two important things, and you are missing both of them." He took a sip of the last of his beer and sat it down at the bar before continuing, "Someone to talk to and a drink." He dried the condensation on his hands from the bottle off on his jeans and took the seat closest to the woman. "I figured I'd just give you both."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 am

Dwayne walked into the bar, he had had a rough day and he was in desperate need of a drink or two. He noticed the bar on the far side of the huge room, the flashing lights and loud music was normal in bars and clubs, and he liked this particular song. So he made his way through the masses of people dancing on the club floor and found an empty bar stool, he slumped down on the chair and tapped on the bar. "Yo', can I get a drink down here?" He shouted over the music toward the woman behind the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 am

The shifter named Anthony called for a drink. I brought him a glass of water then said "You called for a drink, but didn't specify which kind.Then I turned around and gave him my famous Acai Blackberry Cooler, and a beer. "Try it." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 pm

I walked into the club, second time this week. It was becoming my scene, but I never ment to go there. I waled up to the bar "Can I have a drink please Crymsyn?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:29 pm

"Sure." I said, then brought her one of my specialties. "On the house Mel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 am

Drake was still talking to the woman beside him, when he noticed the man he had talked to earlier that week on the streets. Still in baggy attire, though nicer baggy clothes, walking his way toward the bar. Crymsyn gave him some water, then her special drink, and a beer and then continued her job behind the bar. Fixing up other drinks for other customers.

"Hey! Didn't think I would run into you at a bar, well," Drake turned toward the man and smiled, "nevermind, I guess a bar would be exactly where I would find you." Drake laughed and stuck out his hand for a handshake. He figured the man knew the Lydia, and Lydia knew something so he must have known too, so he figured to play nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 am

The woman handed him a water, her specialty drink, and a nice beer. He smiled, "Yeah, I reckon I didn't tell ya what I wanted for a drink. I'll just take all three then." Dwayne's cool chuckle slid out of his half grinned mouth like ice, he started to sip of the Acai Blackberry drink, which was extremely good. Dwayne thought too himself, "Well I will be damned, I think I found my new drink." He smiled and started to take normal swigs of the drink.

He was enjoying sitting there at the bar, then the man he saw earlier that week turned and spoke to him. Dwayne turned and answered, "Well, isn't any other place you'd find me at, boy. Besides the gym and my place." He took another gulp of his drink and took Drake's hand in return, he figured the human wasn't all that bad, so he might as well make a friend. Atleast they had similar interests after all. "Yo, it's Anthony, Anthony Dwayne. Most just call me Dwayne or Aunt D. Drake, isn't it?" Dwayne exchandged formalities with Drake. If you are going to be friends, you gotta do it nice and right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 am

Drake noticed the man was being particularly more nicer than the previous encounter they had had. Maybe it was the fact he didn't like Sam, and Sam wasn't here, or maybe he was on something or now! Drake didn't know, but he didn't want to NOT take advantage of the man's kindness. "Yeah, Drake Valentine Marsee. And Aunt D? Interesting nickname for a guy, don't ya think?" Drake smiled, it was of course his robotic, trademark model smile. His old smile had vanished long ago and he smile way more than an average person ever would. It was one of the side effects of being a model, or atleast that was the only thing he could think of as a reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 am

Dwayne smiled, the man's curiousity amused him, "Yeah, I say it would, boy. But my name is Anthony Dwayne Cartel, so you get it? Anunt D? The first three letters of my first same and the first of my middle name?" Why he didn't want to slap the man for asking, he didn't know it was beyond himself. Why he wanted to watch out for the guy and keep a watch on the human guy was even farther beyond his own thinking. He just felt an emotional big brother attachment for Drake. He hasn't felt anything like this for anyone before, especially for a human, but his feelings are his feelings. Maybe it was the fact that he has went an extremely long amount of time with no emotional attachment to anything, so now he was finally found one. Or maybe some higher being is getting Dwayne back for everything he has done by making him so strongly protective over this human. Dwayne didn't know, that was for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum