FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

DELANO, KARSEY DAYLON

Go down

DELANO, KARSEY DAYLON Empty DELANO, KARSEY DAYLON

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:48 pm

* KARSEY DAYLON DELANO !

DELANO, KARSEY DAYLON Victoria_justice_5334068

* BASICS !
    with every consequence it's your defense on why it's mine.

FULL NAME: Karsey Daylon Delano
    NICK NAMES: Kar, KarKar, Kary
    BIRTHDAY: June 16, 1994
    RACE: Shifter. Shifts into a white tiger.
    SEXUALITY: Straight
    CANON OR ORIGINAL: Original
    FACE CLAIM: Victoria Justice

* PERSONALITY !
    and i could take it if i knew just why i waste my time with you.

PERSONALITY: Sweet, weird, crazy, lovable, loves everything, doesn't have a short temper, hyper, embarrised eaisly, nice, caring.

* HISTORY !
    tell me everything i want to hear and nothing more.

FAMILY: Mother- Johanna Marcia Delano-Caine, Father- Brian Carson Delano, Brother- Mason Jakob Delano
    HOMETOWN: Redrose, USA

* ALL THE REST !
    i never knew that you could choose to love someone then change your mind.

YOUR NAME: Kristen
    YOUR GENDER: Female
    YOUR AGE: Fourteen
    ROLE PLAY EXPERIENCE: 4 years
    ROLE PLAY EXAMPLE:
    Cheyanne Breanna Carter, a nineteen year old blonde haired, blue eyed Freshman at the University, sat in her dorm room competely bored out of her mind. Her roommate was out for the day but even though invited to come along, Cheyanne stayed. She wished there was something to do besides sit there and stare at the wall but nothing was coming to her. Chey rememberd a boy she had met a few days ago. When this thought came to her another one surfaced. What would a boy like Bryce Mitchel be doing inside on a sunny day like this...The answer was "HE WOULDN'T!" Bryce would be playing football with his buddys or down on the beach putting suntan lotion on some girls back.

As Cheyanne sat there thinking, another thought surfaced. "What if he is inside...He shouldn't be to hard to find and I know this place like the back of my hand.." And with that she got up off of her bed, wrote quick note to her dorm partner, and went out the door. As Chey passed the door that led to the outside were the football feild was. As soon as she walked passed the door she saw him. She saw Bryce in all of his glory and smiled. "I knew he'd be here somewhere." She sighed and walked out to stand just far enough from the field to not be interfering with the guys's practice, but just close enough were Bryce could see her. Cheyanne's heart beat wildly as she watched the football god run.

She knew that she was stupid to feel this way. She was also really scared. Cheyanne had just gotten over one bad relationship in which she got beat and the guy left her. She was afraid any man that walked into her life would be just like that and that was something Chey wouldn't be able to handle. As Cheyanne stood there though, she couldn't help but feel the least bit attracted to Bryce. He was cute, blondish-browin headed, green eyed, and athletic. These were alot of the things that her Ex that beat her, Mason, never had or dreamed of having in his life. These things drew Cheyanne to Bryce like a magnant drew a paper clip to itsself. Cheyanne saw Bryce briefly look and her and she quickly looked down feeling ashamed and let her blonde curls fall in her face. Cheyanne said to her self ~Your so stupid! He looks at you and this is what you do....Hide your face like a little coward!~ The way she chewed her self out made her flinch and sighed. She thought she should talk to him after practice, but she didn't know how to do it...She had never really talked to a guy like this before. A thought occured to her, in which the thought was ~What if he doesn't like me...If I ask him to coffee or something he'll think I'm a total dork! Wait I am a dork what the hell am I talking about!~ She sighed again and wonderd if abonding hope would be a good idea...To her it seemed that it would be. She doubted she could ever get the courage to talk to him and honestely she doubted her ability to talk to him. Whenever Chey would get around guys, first there was the whole looking like a dork thing, then there was the fear that they were another mason in disguise waiting for her to let her guard down so they could strike.

this template was made by * cheesecake ! of CAUTION 2.0?. the small amount of lyrics used were from the song 'something i said' by safetysuit. colors are credit to the all time wonder color schemer. if you use this without this credit, cheesecake will be coming after you with an army of halloween sporks! kthanxbai.[/color]

Back to top Go down

DELANO, KARSEY DAYLON Empty Re: DELANO, KARSEY DAYLON

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 am

DELANO, KARSEY DAYLON 008-1

Back to top Go down