FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

WHO WOULD NOTICE

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WHO WOULD NOTICE - Page 3 Empty Re: WHO WOULD NOTICE

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:49 am

What Valentine wanted to become? Oh, really, she thought about it a lot, but she couldn't really decide it. But what she thought wasn't really paid much attention. Her father wanted her to become lawyer just like her, and didn't care what she wanted to do in fact. So, Valentine listened to her father, and she thought that lawyer was pretty nice job. Of course, she'd have to work hard like her father, but Valentine didn't mind that at all.

"My father wants me to become a lawyer, so..." Valentine paused and thought for a second. She'd never think to be against her father's will. How could she? Her father might even hate her if she would. And she didn't want it. "So, I'm going to be a lawyer, like my father." Valentine finished the sentence. Then looked at Jinx. "What about you?"
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:39 am

Jinx could tell just by the way Valentine said the word 'lawyer' that she didn't want to be one.There was no fire in her eyes when she did.It made Jinx a little sad, she was being forced into it.So she asked a different question "What do you want to be?" She said putting a bit of enfacsise on the you and the want.

Jinx thought about that "Well now that you mention it I always thought I'd end up working with or for my Dad for a while anyway.And he's opened a garage, and then I just decided there now..that I want to fix cars." Jinx smiled. Most people would think she'd change her mind soon, but Jinx didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Valentine smiled at Jinx's question. So, she noticed it. What she wanted to be? Well, she thought about it, but couldn't really think of anything. She already believed that it didn't really matter. Her father wasn't going to change his mind.

"Uh... Well, I don't know. I guess, being a lawyer will be fine... Not that I can really do something about it." Valentine added with a sad smile, with honest voice. Then she looked at Jinx. Fixing cars? Not really many girls would want to do that... But obviously Jinx was different from them... "Sounds interesting, because not many girls would want to do that really." Valentine said thinking about something. "And it will make you even more unique... Though, by being a faerie, you are already way too unique." Valentine said and smiled.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Jinx frowned and shook her head "Fine?!You gotta dream big baby.." She smiled.Her Dad told her that often, her Dad always said inspirational things.To cheer the kids up when they were down things like that.She was sure Valentine would find something someday, something that would make her stand up to her Dad.She would need to or she'd have a very boring life.

"It's weird, Im girly but I like fixing things and I like cars too," It was hard for her too explain, even to herself. She just had a flare for it."Unique" She laughed and shook her head.Jinx didn't want to be unique, she wanted to fit in.Badly.And in her eyes she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Valentine smiled. She couldn't imagine that someone could be girly and want to fix cars at the same moment. But, eh, if faeries could exist, then why couldn't a girly car fixers exist? Oh, that sounded a bit stupid, but, really, it was right.

"Well, you want it or not, you are unique. Sadly, you can't do anything to change that... But of course, you can act like normal." Valentine said thoughtfully, her mind falling in another dimension... Kinda.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Jinx smiled "I am normal, in my house anyway," She said thinking of her home. Her, her Dad and one of her brothers were quite alike.Funny and friendly.Her other one was quite creative and innotative, he was a bit like the outsider but they all loved him all the same.

"I'm sure someday your gonna find the job.....," She smiled at Valentine. She knew almost everyone did.She was glad she had her Dad, he would teach her about cars. He laready had started to a bit.She never really appreciatied him until then.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Valentine smiled and nodded her head. Not that she really believed in that, but at least she could become a good lawyer, if nothing else. Though, Valentine didn't understand why his father wanted exactly her to become a lawyer, and not her brother. But it was wrong - he wanted his son to become lawyer too. Oh, he was strange.

"That's good... I don't feel normal in my house either..." Valentine smiled as she said this. Well, even though all her family were faeries, she still felt different from them. Very different. "And thanks... I hope so. And I'm sure you'll become very good in your job too."
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:26 pm

"No, I'm not the weird one in my house my brother is. Me, my dad and my other brother we're all funny friendly, outgoing and stuff but he's not so much" She said. She knew that must have been hard. "We love him all the same though and he is happy" Jinx said. At least she thought he was, he never really complained but he could have been putting on a brave face. No, he smiled alot and they all listened to his crazy ideas and believed in him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 am

Valentine smiled a little. Well, she always felt very different from her family. Her father, stepmother and half brother were all different from her, and it was easy to see. And not only in her family, she felt this everywhere... That she was too different from others. She felt like an outcast.

"It's great to have a loving family, you don't feel like you are too different anymore... I'm sure your brother doesn't feel like that at all, even if he is." Valentine said. Then she realized that they were in air already for a much time. She flew a bit more, then looked at Jinx. "Let's get back to the earth now, if you want." Valentine said smiling.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:03 am

Jinx smiled. She hoped her brother didn't mind, she would ask him when she got home. She looked down "Okay" She said with a sigh. She loved being up in the air but it was enough to take in for one day.Jinx looked up at Valentine "Umm, how do I get down?" She asked. The park was still quite empty, but when she looked up a little she could see the birds.They were well away from the girls so they must have been afraid.Why wouldn't they be?

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 am

Valentine smiled a bit. Well, in fact, "getting down to the earth" was way easier than "getting up in the air". Or whatever it was called. Well, for Valentine anyway, and obviously for everyone too... Well, for faeries.

"Oh, it's easy. Just concentrate like you did when you started flying, and get slowly down to the ground, as your wings will slowly stop moving." Valentine explained, and showed her how to do it. She got back slowly to the ground, ready to help Jinx if she needed to.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Jinx thought about the same again. Things like parachutes or a feather floating down. She knew that if she thought about the wrong thing she'd go down to fast. But Jinx floated down slowly and her feet lightly touched the ground.She smiled. Wow, it had been some day. Imagine she would have learned less at school. "I'm down," Jinx said.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:12 am

Valentine smiled again, and nodded her head a bit. Then she looked around the place. It was few miles away from the park, but no one seemed to visit this place. Maybe because it was a bit lonely.

"Great. Now you already know how to fly..." Valentine said slowly with quiet voice. Then she looked at the watch. It was already time for her to get back to college, or the lectures were about to begin. Then Valentine turned to Jinx. "It's already time for me to go... Here's my number, give me a call if you'd ever want to practise flying with me again... Or something." Valentine said smiling, giving a piece of paper to Jinx, with her phone number on it.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:27 am

"Cool," Jinx said with a smile. She had to go too school was almost over and she wanted to get the bus home with her siblings so they wouldn't be suspicious.She gave Valentine a lttle hug before she ran off heading for school."Bye" She called back.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 am

Valentine smiled at Jinx warmly, as she hugged her and waved her hand to the little girl as she ran. She was so sweet and cute, Valentine barely met people like her. It was good to have a new little friend, who - she could be sure in it - wasn't mean, and actually liked her.

"Bye..." Valentine said quietly, though Jinx wasn't really likely to hear it. Valentine stood there for a few more minutes, then smiled again and turned around. Time to go back to the college. Damn lectures, and then the boring dorm. Fun, fun, fun.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum