FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Skipping P.E

Go down

Skipping P.E Empty Skipping P.E

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Melaine was skipping P.E, her legs were sore from dance class last night and she didn't want to go and sit in a classroom on her own while everyone else did P.E.She was wandering about in the hallways as she had no where else to go.She hoped no one would catch her but everyone seemed to be in a class.She was walking along but not really going anywhere, she though she might go to the libary in a second see if there was anybody she knew up there.Just then she heard some footsteps coming along the corridor.If it was a teacher she was dead, if it was a friend she was saved from being bored.

Back to top Go down

Skipping P.E Empty Re: Skipping P.E

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 pm

I was skipping history, we were learning about the war and well I'd lived through it an really didn't feel like pretending to be interested. My dorm was locked obviously as they always were when it was lessons. No one else was in the hallways. Well that was until I bumped into Melaine. She was a witch and I didn't really mind chatting with her or hanging around with her. Hi I said pleasently I wasn't expecting to bump into you.
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:25 pm

She heard the footsteps getting closer and then Melaine saw a young girl about her age coming round the corner,She breathed a sigh of relief and gave her a smile.She was pretty sure her name was Emma and she was a vampire.Melaine liked her and she wouldn't mind spending the class which was supposed to be P.E with her. "Hey Emma" Mel said still smiling "Phew I thought you were a teacher there.Im skipping P.E you?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 am

I smiled. I'm skipping history were doing world war 2. I lived through it not really in the mood to sound interested I laughed. Why are you skipping P.E? I asked. I loved P.E well, I loved it when we were inside, away from the sun. Thats the only time I's skip it.
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 am

Mel smiled.History, it was one of the many subjects she really hated...she found it so boring.She remembered that she had fell asleep in a few history classes before."My legs are sore from dancing lat night, I usually do P.E casue I like it, don't think I've acctually ever skipped it before."She said.Tiff did like P.E it helped to keep her in shape and she loved doin sports anyway and she was good at them too.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:01 pm

I smiled So what have you been up to I haven't seen you in a while. I asked
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Melaine thought about her life recently.The only word to describe it at the mment was boring.But she couldn't say that to Emma.So she scrapped up all the highlights and tried to make them sound good but failing. "Aw the usual got a new dorm, a few boyfriends here and there, Dylan's still here with me and Gina lives in France." Mel said thinking about her twin brother and her older sister.Nothing quite new with them eitheir.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:15 pm

You need to go see them. I carn't remember the last time you atually left this school. I said truthfully. She was always somewhere around school but never out of it.
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Mel laughed "I bet Hannah and Boyd have enough on there plate they looked after us all for so long it would seem wrong" She thought.She did miss them a bit though she hadn't seen them in a while but they did text each other a lot. "And Gina has her new life.But your right needa get away from school" She laughed. "We will have to go shopping or something soon Emma" Mel said she hadn't seen her in a while eitheir.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Yeah. I said excitedly But can we go when it's cloudy? I know you like the good weather but I don't you know, it hurts.
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Mel was excited now too.She and Emma were friends but she had a feeling that they could become better friends and she wanted to."Yeah cloudy is fine, I'll ask a friend to make it cloudy that day" It was true Tiff did like nice weather but she didn't mind clouds and she knew a friend who control the weather so they could plan it any day and then ask her friend to make it cloudy for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks. What day shall we go then? I asked
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:25 pm

"I don't mind, whatever suits you" Melaine said she had never been a fussy person and never made the descisions eitheir.She needed a girly day out she hadn't made many friends in redrose yet and she was starting to like Emma.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 am

"How about next tuesday, I have some stuff to do during the week."
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:38 am

Melaines eyes looked to the top right hand corner as she thought.She was free on Tuesday, like most days. "Tuesdays good" She said with a smile.Mel felt as if they had only been talking about her.It was time to get out of the limelight, she wasn't too fond of it. "So what about you?What has been happening? " She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:51 am

Just the usual getting my sister out of trouble, I've had some test's and stuff to. I said trying to sound happy. Not very interesting
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:58 am

Mel smiled. "Oh Yeah your little sister," She said remembering her "I am the little sister in my family but I don't get in trouble" Mel said smiling an innocent smile then laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 pm

I laughed with her. "Yeah, your to good. Being your big sister would be easy."
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Mel laughed "You wouldn't say that if you were my sister trust me" She said.She remembered the many times they had fights using powers.It made her smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA LOUISE BLACK Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:38 pm

I laughed with her Probably not, Anyway when's your next lecture? I asked wondering if it was the same as mine.
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
EMMA LOUISE BLACK
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:22 am

Melaine looked at her watch "In about 15. You?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum