FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Meet Jinx xD

Go down

Meet Jinx xD Empty Meet Jinx xD

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Meet Jinx xD 1bothlittlepeople

- Jinx - Olive - Treble -

When I was a baby my mother gave me to my father.She was a faerie and my father is a human.Me and my brothers love him loads, he's the best.He helped us deal with what we are even though he isn't one and he doesn't know alot about them.We don't know where are mother is and we don't really care about her, she's not a part of our life any more.We move around a bit but no one really minds we all like a change of scenery and we haven't found a place were we all want to stay yet.

I love dancing,singing,fashion and makeup her friends and family.
I hate Snobs.Cry-babys.Drama queens.People who love themselves.

I am loud, happy, optimistic, funny, friendly,outgoing.

Meet Jinx xD 2makemehappy
- THE FRIENDS - THE FRIENDS - THE FRIENDS -

Jinx loves making new friends but would like a few really colse ones.She doesn't care what age or anything just as long as they have something in common.

Meet Jinx xD 3concept
- THE ENEMIES - THE ENEMIES - THE ENEMIES -

Jinx aint looking for eneemies but she doesn't like anyone who doesn't like her.She also doesn't like snobs,cry-babys,drama queens,people who love themselves and that.

Meet Jinx xD 4sailor
- THE LOVERS - THE LOVERS - THE LOVERS -

Jinx is 14 and she wouldn't mind a boyfriend.

THIS CHARACTER REQUEST BELONGS TO KDKhaos OF CAUTION 2.0! STEAL AND BE TRAMPLED BY A THOUSAND HORSES! loljk.

Back to top Go down