FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Bewitched ;)

Go down

Bewitched ;) Empty Bewitched ;)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:22 pm

MELAINEELIZATIFFAN
Bewitched ;) CherylcoleREX_450x350

I like to sing and play guitar and dance.Music, I like all sorts whatever's in at the moment and the good oldies too.I love all sorts of sports and fashion make up and stuff.I love my family & friends.I have a sweet tooth and I love a good movie or Tv show.Having a laugh.
Boys lol.

I am sweet,funny,girly,outgoing,happy,friendly,loving and caring witch.

I hate Being bored.Being lonely.People with there head up there arses who think they are better than everyone else.Fights.Blood.Vegetables.School.Homework and teachers.Emos and goths.People who look on the bad side of things.Downers.

all the friends
I LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS AND CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH.ALTHOUGH I DO LIKE TO HAVE A FEW CLOSER ONES.

of course the lovers
I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR LOVE.

and lastly, the enemiescolor=4E4E4E]
I ONLY DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE ME OR IF THEY ARE SNOBS,BULLIES,LOVE THEMSELVES ETC.

an encore for credits
THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO AMANDA THE PIRATE * AT CAUTION 2.0! REMOVE THIS CREDIT THINGIE AND I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum