FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

COOPER, victor james

2 posters

Go down

COOPER, victor james Empty COOPER, victor james

Post by VICTOR JAMES COOPER Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:32 am

COOPER, victor james 2llhn37

VICTOR JAMES COOPER

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

Bonjour. It's Victor James Cooper.

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

Well, most of the people simply call me Victor. Or Coop.

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

March 1st, 1992.

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

It makes me sweet eighteen.

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

Yeah, I'm still stuck in high school, but hopefully I'll get away soon. Just one more year to go! And yeah, I don't have a driving license, but who cares about it? I still drive. A lot. I love cars. And police can't really do anything about it.

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

Witch, I can control air. Cool, huh?

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

In a private house, with my uncle.

What about your family? How are they doing?

You mean my uncle? He's fine. As for my parents, they already died. what can we do, huh?

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

Oh, I love my element - air. It's cool. I love flying and planes are great. Also, I love cars, or rather, fast cars. Adrenaline... Hmm, what else? Well, being different from everyone else. Oh, and girls. Did I forgot to say that?

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

I don't really love people who don't know who they are. I mean, who can't find their real self. If that makes sense. And I don't really love walking. I'd rather use cars or planes, por favor.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

Yeah, well, I act really strange all the time, does it count?

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

Okay, I'm a pretty popular, and I'm really good at sports. Also, cars are my strength too. And obviously, air and anything relating to it. As for weaknesses... Pretty girls? Ha ha. Okay, I'm a bit strange and overly self-confident, that's it.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Nicholas Hoult? Yeah, well, kinda... But I'm way hotter.

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

It's natural brown.

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

They are blue.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

I know that they are pretty! Huh. Well, I don't have any piercings, but I bet I have some scars, though I don't really know where and how many.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

I weigh 150 lbs and I'm 6'2".

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

Well, I'm studying in a high school right now, and I'm a senior.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

None at the moment.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

I was born in Paris... Well, my father and uncle are from USA, but my mother was from France... So, I was born in 1992, and was living in Paris for three years... Then my family moved to USA. I was living in Seattle, until my parents died. It happened two years ago. Then me and my uncle moved here in Redrose. That's it.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

Katie.

How can we contact you?

PM or MSN.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your gender?

Female.

Do you have any other characters here?

Valentine, Samuel and Nicole.

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

omn omn omn. i ate it.
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
Witch

Back to top Go down

COOPER, victor james Empty Re: COOPER, victor james

Post by KATIE Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:57 pm

COOPER, victor james 008-1
KATIE
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator