FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Forbidden ~ A Twilight RPG - advanced level

Go down

Forbidden ~ A Twilight RPG - advanced level Empty Forbidden ~ A Twilight RPG - advanced level

Post by 4bidden Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Forbidden ~ A Twilight RPG - advanced level Forbad02

The members of the Corder coven were devastated when they received the ashes of their fearless leader, Christopher Corder. It isn’t clear who could have been so ruthless to have committed such a hideous act, but it is clear that they want revenge. Their attention is focused on the local werewolf pack that is so well known amongst the local vampires – the Quileutes. However, the Cullens are attempting to keep a short leash on the neighboring coven, away from the wolves. Seeing the Cullens react so oddly, the Corders are too keeping a close eye on their golden-eyed neighbors, plotting revenge all the while.

Keep your enemies close.

The Corders are acting friendly with the Cullens, but is that simply all it is; an act? One member of the Corder coven has a close tie with a deadly member of the all-feared Volturi. Could this secret friendship destroy everything the Cullens have built? The Volturi are steadily flocking the Washington area, monitoring the growing vampires, the mysterious werewolves, and the newborn Cullen. Things are getting heated in Forks, and anyone who isn’t a monster is marked for death. And, with danger lurking around every corner, it is wise for you to remember :

when everything you live for is forbidden, nothing will be the same.

[color:98d5=00049d]]Forbidden]
[color:98d5=00049d]]A T W I L I G H T R P G]

4bidden

Back to top Go down