FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

outfit shopping dude

Go down

outfit shopping dude Empty outfit shopping dude

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:22 am

I went to my favorite store. They have sold us many times good stuff for our outfits. '' Mr. Kingsley tell em what do you have for us this year? '' I asked smiling while hoping fr something good. He came out with a green blue and diffrent colours. '' I'll takt them all '' I had a friend who could make us look amazing as always.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

outfit shopping dude Empty Re: outfit shopping dude

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 pm

I strolled about the shops, going into a few. I walked into a shop and smiled at the people in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 pm

I saw a blonde girl with a good figure coming and smiling. As i tried to remain my bitchy self I gave a little What - do - you - want - look.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:57 pm

I quickly looked down as I saw the girl. I took the shoes I found up to the counter. "I'll take em please," I said taking my money out of my pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 pm

'' aww John these look great for my squad. You know they will kill me if I told them paying three thousand dollars for it but its worth it don't you think? '' I ignored the blonde girl though she had good legs. '' yes ms Lostley your sister loved them too '' I smiled and gave him three thousand dollars cash. '''i want 25 of the boys and 25 of the girls could you handle that? '' I asked. He nodded and went away to the blonde girl.

I walked up to her and gave him money. '' she is not the one to pay for those shoes John just here '' I handed it over and walked out to the cafë.
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
ELISA ROSE LOSTLEY
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down