FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

ONE MORE PLEASE

2 posters

Go down

ONE MORE PLEASE Empty ONE MORE PLEASE

Post by VICTOR JAMES COOPER Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:33 am

Victor visited this club pretty much often, most of the time with his friends. They had lost of fun here, but mostly caused lots of trouble too, and they often ended up in police station. But, well, that wasn't much of a problem for Victor. Everyone knew his uncle, who was really honest person, so for his sake they let Vic go free too.

But today he was alone here. And he actually hasn't caused any trouble yet, he was just sitting at the bar, on his own, drinking a glass of strong drink. His eyes were flickering around, but nothing interesting caught his eye. He finished his drink pretty soon, but he didn't plan on going yet. Vic turned to the bartender as he shouted, "One more, please."
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
Witch

Back to top Go down

ONE MORE PLEASE Empty Re: ONE MORE PLEASE

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Hayley cleaned glasses as she got shouted. '' sure but next time just ask i am not ten miles away ya know '' she giggled. She made him a drink and put it on the bar. '' seems like you got a bad day '' she said and got back to the dishes and glasses. She smild and put the glasses on the shelves.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by VICTOR JAMES COOPER Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Victor was sobered by the bartender girl's voice. He looked up at her, and then smiled shrugging his shoulders. "Fine then." He said as he grabbed the glass of drink and took a sip. Then looked back at the girl curiously. "Well, yes, I didn't really have a good day, or else I wouldn't be here drinking so much, right?" Victor smiled, then asked curiously. "I bet I've seen your pretty face somewhere else too. School, maybe?"
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:19 am

Hayley smiled. '' yeah maybe '' she grabbed a bottle and made a drink for herself. '' You seem familliar too I didn't put you in trouble did i? '' she asked and drank her drink. '' most of the people seems to gt in trouble because of me '' hayley smiled and helped someone else. 'here you go '' she said and smiled friendly.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by VICTOR JAMES COOPER Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Victor chuckled a bit, staring at the girl. Yep, he has seen her in school, though he has never talked to her, nor did he knew her name. But he actually remembered her, well, maybe because she was always getting attention because of her bit of crazy behavior. And somehow Victor had a feeling that this girl had to be a witch.

"No, most definitely not you." Victor smiled, then asked, "You seem very kind and friendly, so I don't understand why do people get in trouble because of you... So, anyway, what's your name?"
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Hayley smiled. '' Hayley '' she said smiling and made a second drink for herself as she helped a few others. '' good cause i am a trouble ish child '' she giggled and turned on the oven with her hands quickly before anyone could see it. She got back up and smiled. '' well i guess thats in the family '' she smiled and cleaned some glasses.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by VICTOR JAMES COOPER Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 am

"Nice name. I'm Victor." Victor said as he was staring at the girl and drinking slowly. Suddenly he saw something that obviously no one else would see. He saw how the girl turned the oven with her hands, and he was sure that the girl was a witch. Obviously she could control fire. Victor leaned towards the girl and asked with very quiet voice, so only Hayley could hear it. "Are you a... Witch?"
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
VICTOR JAMES COOPER
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Hayley smiled. '' thats not nice for a first meeting is it? '' she smiled and grabbed a banana. '' watch this '' she said knowing that that would be the answer. She had put the banan on fire wih some vanilla ice cream. '''here ya go '' she said giving him the dessert. She smiled it was quiet around here. Well it wasn't really late.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum