FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

I could've spent a l i f e with you

Go down

I could've spent a l i f e with you Empty I could've spent a l i f e with you

Post by SUSANNA JESSIE TAYLOR Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 pm

SUSANNA JESSIE TAYLOR*
I could've spent a l i f e with you 2-1 I could've spent a l i f e with you 1-1 I could've spent a l i f e with you 3-1
and stars collide and the air's alive
or was it just like those promises that you made on our last night?

f r i e n d s

Susanna doesn't have too many friends. Many see her as a nerd because she skipped a grade and either ignore her, or make fun of her. On top of that, she's a dreamer - always staying quiet and staring off into space. So not too many approach her because they think she might be... crazy. But she has a few friends.

e n e m i e s

Enemies is a strong word. Susanna is that quiet girl who sits in the corner just staring into space, or that girl who's doing the math work and seems to be... enjoying it. No one would really hate her, but there may be quite a few people who dislike her, or like making fun of her.

l o v e r s

Not many boys impress this dreamer. She's always looking for the perfect guy. But even if she does find him, he probably won't like her. So this girl will probably be single for a while.
SUSANNA JESSIE TAYLOR
SUSANNA JESSIE TAYLOR
Shifter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum