FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

THE TRUTH

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE TRUTH - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRUTH

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:11 am

Dwayne could sense that the woman wanted him to leave, that she ddin't want his help. He shrugged his shoulders and looked over at the two humans, they were both men about the same age or so. His dark brown eyes met the man's who asked his name, Dwayne could already tell he wasn't going to like this man. He wasn't going to like him even more than he disliked other humans. "I'll tell you mine when you get enough 'spect and tell me yours, boy." Dwayne hissed at the man, it annoyed him when people just right out of the blue order stuff from him.

"Well, sometimes talking isn't the right way to go about things." He winked at the girl and nodded his head toward the two men. One of the men's cellphones started to go off, it was the one who had order Dwayne's name. Dwayne then heard the familiar tune of his favorite songs, it was even his favorite verse. It was Bedrock song by Young Money, though the verse that was being played was Lil Wayne's. Dwayne loved Lil Wayne and offen saw him at concerts when he could. "Nice choice, son." Dwayned nodded toward the guy he just so happen to hiss at just seconds earlier. He was starting to like this man a little bit more now.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:33 am

Samuel still studied the man with his eyes. He seemed a bit suspicious to Sam, though he couldn't tell why. And the way he talked was totally disgusting to Samuel, while he was a literate speaker and hated slang. But he still didn't pay too much attention to what he said, because there was nothing interesting for Sam in his speech, really.

"Can we help you somehow, Mister?" Samuel asked in annoyed and disturbed voice. He didn't like this man too much, and was pretty annoyed by him already.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:40 am

Drake blew air out of his mouth when the guy barked back at him, and just because he wanted to know the man's name, but before he could defend himself his cell went out. He pulled it out of his pocket and noticed it was one of his talent agents, he toucehd the screen to answer and placed the phone to his ear and began to talk. He smiled at the black man who commented on his choice in music, but walked a couple feet away so he could hear better, and also he didn't really want the girl and man to hear his conversation.

He started continuing on and on with his agent about some gig a hundred miles or so away in a bigger town, a modeling gig for an advertisement campaign for boxers and such. Drake was going to take the job, of course, and the timing couldn't have been more pleasant. A week or so away. Good for Drake, he couldn't wait.

When he hung up and walked back over to the group, he managed to walk in just in time for the man to bark at Samuel, apparently for the same reason he fussed at Drake, over his name. "Well, this guy must want to try to keep his mysterious stranger thing going on." Drake thought too himself as he looked the man over a couple times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 am

Dwayne turned toward the other man, the one who wasn't on his cell phone, "Well, how 'bout when I figure out somethin' I need or want from ya, I'll tell ya, boy." Dwayne was already starting to get heavily annoyed by this man. He couldn't stand when people, or creatures really for that matter, interrupt him in the middle of his conversations. "I don't mind yo' friend over there on the cell, he as excellent choice in music. Though you, you are getting on my nerves boy, and I don't like it."

He then turned back toward the girl and began to stare at her, waiting on what she had wanted to do. He didn't pay mind to any of the two men then, he just started hoping she didn't want to spare the men or help them in any way. Though he wouldn't mind sparing the man on the cellphone to be honest, he liked his music and sort of the way he dressed. He was referring to his baggyish pants, though they weren't nearly as baggy as Dwayne's. He didn't care, maybe befriending a tolerable human would help him get over him wanting to kill most of them, or not, who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I looked up at the man. I knew he was losing his temper with Samuel, I didn't want them to die but would he hurt me if I didn't let him hurt them? I asked myself. Maybe, Maybe not. I shook my head slowly, hoping he'd get the message that I didn't want to kill these humans. Also I hoped he wouldn't hurt me.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:42 am

Samuel glared at the black man, he was totally getting on his nerves. He hated when someone didn't act respectful enough towards him. He hated it, but he really didn't want to answer or talk to this man either, so he just glared at him and smiled bitterly.

The man soon turned to the girl, and Sam noticed as the girl shook her head, and he could easily tell she was trying to give some sort of sign to him, and for some reason it all looked very suspicious to him.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:20 am

I looked back at Samual. I hoped he wasn't getting suspicious. I didn't want anyone to get hurt today, if someone did get hurt I would feel awfully guilty and I wasnt good with guilt.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum