FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

YOUNG, amber claire

3 posters

Go down

YOUNG, amber claire Empty YOUNG, amber claire

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 pm

YOUNG, amber claire 11abqbo_th

AMBER CLAIRE YOUNG

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

Amber claire young

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

Amby, Amz things like that, Im called hippie sometimes :L

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

28/2/91

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

I'm in college and I can drive.

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

Human, what else?

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

a college dorm

What about your family? How are they doing?

I'm an orphan but I know my aunt Denise.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

I like singing, friends, walks, animals, laughing, cycling, peace, shopping, music, art.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

fighting, bullies, snobs. I hate being the last person to know something.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

Well, I'm a vegetarian but I don't like vegetables.I eat alot of junk food.

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

Strengths-Im friendly and funloving, Im quite outdorrsy but I love to shop. I like singing, music and art. Im protective over my friends and I don't let em down. I don't have family so they come first so you could save I'm loyal and trustworthy. I'm quite shy and I hate the spotlight. Im sociable though and I talk alot.I love the nviroment and yeah that can be a bit weird to people but Im green.

Weaknesses- Im late and I don't really look before I leap.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Pixie Lott

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

Its natural.

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

Blue.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

Ears are pierced but that's it.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

7 stone and 5ft

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

I go to redrose college but I used to go to redrose high.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

Looking for a job know any where thats looking?

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

My parents both gave me up and I went into care. My aunt Denise looked after me until I was sixteen then I started looking after my self. My parents left me money to get by but it's run out now so I'm getting a job. I havent met them and I don't really want to, my aunt doesn't speak to her sister anymore.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

NIAMH

How can we contact you?

PM duh?

If you don't mind me asking, what's your gender?

Female

Do you have any other characters here?

Melaine and Jinx

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

Jinx was skipping school.She felt so trapped in the little classroom with a teacher talking about a load of things she didn't need or want to know.The teacher had noticed she wasn't listening but unlike the other teachers she didn't give a damn.So she was Jinx's favourite.After that class she left school saying she was going to the denist with her Aunt Helen, but Aunt Helen didn't show up because Aunt Helen didn't exist.She had strolled around the shops spending her dinner money on a nice new top and some new make up.

Then she decided she would go to the park near to the shopping centre.When she got there the sun was beaming nd there was a slight breeze blowing Jinx's hair lightly behind her face.The air felt good on her face and so did the sun, it was a nice combination.The park was quite empty as it was the middle of the day and most kids where in school and grown-ups at work.There was an old man walking a dog and a ew people sitting on benchs.Jinx found a nice empty spot and lay back to soak up the sun.All she could hear was the sound of the fountain running in the middle of the park and the birds singing above her.

After a few minutes of lying in the sun she remembered that she would get sunburnt as she didn't tan.So she sat up and looked around.A few people had left and a few new people were there.She looked at the closest person next to her, who was a oldish girl sitting on a bench.But the girl didn't seem to notice her so she said "Hello?Excuse me do you have any suncream I could borrow? "I asked with a smile trying to be friendly.

Last edited by AMBER CLAIRE YOUNG on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

YOUNG, amber claire Empty Re: YOUNG, amber claire

Post by KATIE Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 am

YOUNG, amber claire 008-1-1
I love her, but the problem is - the play by you are using for her, Lucie Jones, is already taken. If you could choose someone else as her play by, I'd accept you of course. =P

<3
KATIE
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KATIE Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:57 am

YOUNG, amber claire 008-1
KATIE
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMBER CLAIRE YOUNG Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Can I get this moved please? As well as Mel's?
AMBER CLAIRE YOUNG
AMBER CLAIRE YOUNG

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMANTHA Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:26 pm

there you go, Niamh, both applications are placed back in their proper place.
SAMANTHA
SAMANTHA
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AMBER CLAIRE YOUNG Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Thanks Yuu sammy xD
AMBER CLAIRE YOUNG
AMBER CLAIRE YOUNG

Back to top Go down