FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Bellamont, Evelyn Gabrielle

Go down

Bellamont, Evelyn Gabrielle Empty Bellamont, Evelyn Gabrielle

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Bellamont, Evelyn Gabrielle 40

Evelyn GabrielleBellamont[/center]

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

I can't believe you don't know who I am. My name is Evelyn Gabrielle Bellamont, you should've known that.

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

Evie, and sometimes Spice.

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

October 31st 1993, It's kind of a huge deal.

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

That makes me 17, basically a grown up.

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

No duh! I've also got a really nice car to go with it. I'm currently working and loving my job, and yes I am in highschool, but one more year till college.

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

I really shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm half wizard half fairy.

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

I live in a gorgeous privte house with my sister. It's the most loveliest house I've ever seen, it's basically a mansion.

What about your family? How are they doing?

My parents are away somewhere, I haven't really had time to catch up with them because I'm always busy. I haven't really seen much of my sister Amelie lately, even though we live in the same house, but if I'm doing alright then I know she is.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

Well if you inist, I love my job, my family, my house, clothes, friends, old movies,acting, audrey hepburn. I'm really not into spells and charms as much as my sister, but they do sometimes come in handy. but I really do like being normal or at least pretending to be.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

Not being the center of attention, not getting my way, and many other things that I would tell but I'll be nice and spare you of an hour long list.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

I'm not weird at all, I'm a hundred percent perfect in every possible way. I guess I can be a little OCD at times, but that's normal.

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

Well if you must know, I can get mean and nasty. I am nice but not all the time.Let's hope you stay on my good side. I'm actually pretty loveable once you warm up to me. I know I'm hot and I flaunt it, men basically fall to my feet. I'm pretty preppy and very girly. Unlike other Lycans my sister and mine strength is that we can do some wizard and fairy stuff, but none of the biggies. I can tap into people's emotions and feel what they're feeling. I guess that's why I can be sometimes bitter because it's hard dealing with other's people's emotions including your own. My weakness is that I can't really be seperated from my sister for long. You see we share twin telepathy, but we can also turn invisible and we have much stronger power when we're together.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Leighton Meester, I know. But I'm much prettier than her.

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

It Brown, but I have died it blonde before.

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

There brown, but they do change blue. It all depends on the weather and my emotions.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

I've got double piercings on my ears. I also have this moon shaped birth mark, it's kind of mysterious.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

I'm 5'4, yes I'm shorter than my sister but I also weigh less. I weigh in at 115, it's because I love to workout.

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

I've been taught by my parents all my life. They were the best teachers anyone could have asked for. They taught my sister and I everything. Now I'm at this highschool that I basically rule.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

Well I work for this chic boutique and I am a part time tutor.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

It was a good childhood, I was free to do whatever I wanted and always got whatever I wanted. We got to travel a lot and see the world, it was lovely.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

My name is Amber

How can we contact you?
Through my email.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your gender?

I'm a girl Very Happy

Do you have any other characters here?

Nope

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

I was talking on my phone trying to fix an order for 1,000, $25 each, new french silk blouses.
"No, I did not order 1,000, I've only ordered 25. We are a pretty small boutique sir." I talked into the phone eyeing my sister who was sitting right next to me. She was here on her break, we were suppose to have lunch together but I had to fix this mess before I left. "What you don't speak English?....Well then put me on the phone with some one who can sil'vous plait." I demanded losing my temper. Suddenly a very attractive man walked through the door. I gave him a sweet smile letting my anger pass. Look at that hottie over there I said to Amelie telepathically.
"Hello?" A voice on the phone said making me aware of the situation again.
"Listen closly, I want my order changed back to the original. I only want 25 of those blouses and if you don't then our partnership will be over with you and you need us!" I stated, watching my sister talking to the guy that walked in. I noticed that the earring display wasn't they way I organized it 10 minuites ago, something was missing. I noticed how the guy shoved something into his pocket saying goodbye to my sister. I tapped into her energy, something I could only do when we were together. He soon fell after a muttered a common easy spell. The expensive earrings fell out of his pocket. Amelie looked at me and immediatly understood the situation, she picked up the earrings and put them back where they belonged, well not exactly where they belonged.
"Whatz did you zay?" The man on the phone asked? I rolled my eyes.
"Never mind, I'm going to enjoy my lunch with my sister now. I expect everything to be taken care of by the end of tomorrow. I'm giving you a day sir, by the time I call tomorrow everything should be fixed and if it's not, there will be hell to pay." I ordered hanging up, looping arms with my sister. "Let's eat." I smiled sounding exhausted.
role playing sample here. no less than one good paragraph.

Back to top Go down

Bellamont, Evelyn Gabrielle Empty Re: Bellamont, Evelyn Gabrielle

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Bellamont, Evelyn Gabrielle 008-1

Back to top Go down