FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

I'm kind of a big deal

Go down

I'm kind of a big deal Empty I'm kind of a big deal

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Evelyn Gabrielle Bellamont

I'm kind of a big deal Blair-blair-waldorf-10491634-500-50

The Classy Kind of Sassy

Bonjour, my name is Evelyn Gabrielle Ballamont. If you know me you can call me Evie, if you don't then it's simply Miss. Evelyn to you. I'm a lycan, half-fairy/half-witch. Unlike all the others I actually have special powers. They're even better when I'm with my favorite, and only, faternal twin sister, Miss Amelie. Yes when we are together we can make the whole earth shatter to a million pieces but we choose not to. You might have hear that I'm mean and cruel....that may be true, but once you get to know me I can be very sweet and a very good friend. I'm like an onion you have to peel back all the layer until you get to the real me. I love working at my job at the small boutique, it's almost my life. But on my free time I'm usually spotted with my sister goofing around and actually having a good time. I like to gossip,to go shopping, and I like music. I love to watch classical movies, and I try to be like Audrey Hepburn. I also love anything vintage, it's so chic! I do love a good time and I can ensure one to anyone who gives me the chance. And try to get on my good side, because those who aren't usually pay for it in the long run. Don't mess with me or my sister because I will make you wish you never had. So let's go see a movie sometime, maybe go clubbing, or to a lovely party, but that's only if you can handle me.

............And by the way boys I'm single Wink

you know you love me xoxo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum