FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Playing With Water

3 posters

Go down

Playing With Water Empty Playing With Water

Post by MAY CANDICE SONG Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Candy smiled as she walked into the park. Fresh air was exactly what she needed after spending all of yesterday inside her dorm room, studying. She wasn't even studying for a test. But her mother would get mad if she heard that Candy wasn't studying as much as she had hoped.

But what was she supposed to do? She was already turning into a nerd, and her mother still wouldn't be happy. Mother would only be happy if I gave up sleep and food to study... Everyday. She thought, sighing. There was no pleasing her, was there?

Candy looked up. Her feet had carried her to a fountain. Inside, she could see the sparkling of coins people threw in in hopes of getting a wish granted. She could feel the loose change in her pocket, but she didn't throw anything in. She didn't believe in fountains or wells granting wishes.

She looked around but no one was near. The water in the fountain bubbled and splashed. Candy giggled. Playing with water while breathing in fresh air... Now that was a good stress reliever.
MAY CANDICE SONG
MAY CANDICE SONG
Witch

Back to top Go down

Playing With Water Empty Re: Playing With Water

Post by JEFFERY NERO HARDY Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 am

Jeff sat on the other side of the fountain, strumming his guitar gently. He was supposed to meet Dani for a vocal lesson later, but not now. Now he needed to relax.
JEFFERY NERO HARDY
JEFFERY NERO HARDY
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:15 pm

I walked into the park, this was the best place for me. It was nice and relaxing, better then anywhere else. I walked over to the bench near the fountain and threw a penny into it. Then began thinking.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

Back to top Go down

Post by MAY CANDICE SONG Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Candy looked up as she heard quiet guitar music. The guy playing seemed kind of scary with his tattoos, but he couldn't be that bad. He was playing a guitar in the park... She smiled at him. But she was sure that if he was doing something else, like maybe something as innocent as smoking, he'd seem a lot scarier to her.

The guy with the guitar had distracted her for so long that she didn't even notice a girl walk up to the fountain. Candy made the water stop splashing just before the girl reached the fountain, curling her hand up into a fist. The water rippled, the only sign that the usually still water had even been moving.

Candy walked over to the guitar player. "Hey," She said in her slightly accented English, "I'm Candy." She smiled. "I bet you're really talented, right?" She gestured to the guitar.

(OOC: Sorry, I wasn't sure how to talk to both of ya at the same time xD
Jeff was there first, but Lydia could always come up to talk to them too :])
MAY CANDICE SONG
MAY CANDICE SONG
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by JEFFERY NERO HARDY Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Jeff smiled widely. "I'm Jeff, it's nice to meet ya darlin," Jeff's southern accent was thick as was normal for him. "I've been playing for a few years now.
JEFFERY NERO HARDY
JEFFERY NERO HARDY
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MAY CANDICE SONG Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 am

Jeff's accent was stronger than Candy's. But unlike hers, it was still 100% American. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm Candy." She replied, feeling a little self conscious of her accent and remembering the mean remarks people would make about it in school. "Oh yeah?" She smiled again and sat down beside him. "Sorry if you think it's weird that I randomly come talk to you. I always thought guitar music was really cool. But my mother only ever let me learn piano." She frowned slightly, then shrugged.

Piano wasn't that bad. It was just the fact that her mother never really gave her a choice. She was forced to learn, and then to practice every day. If she had had a choice, she still might've chosen to learn piano - just at a slower pace, of course. But every time she thought about it, her thoughts went down the same path, always ending at the thought, I'd rather play a string instrument than piano. Guitars and violins, in Candy's eyes, were most beautiful instruments.
MAY CANDICE SONG
MAY CANDICE SONG
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by JEFFERY NERO HARDY Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:42 am

Jeff smiled. "It's alright miss Candy," Jeff said. "I quite enjoy the company, I'm actually waitin' for a student of mine," Jeff explained.
JEFFERY NERO HARDY
JEFFERY NERO HARDY
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MAY CANDICE SONG Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:39 pm

"A student?" Candy's eyes lit up. "Do you... Teach guitar?" Maybe it was finally time for her to learn - she had been wishing she could for pretty much her whole life. Even if Jeff didn't teach guitar, maybe she should go find a teacher. She needed something to do other than study - she didn't exactly have a piano in her dorm room.
MAY CANDICE SONG
MAY CANDICE SONG
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum