FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

NEW DAY, OLD FACES

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NEW DAY, OLD FACES Empty NEW DAY, OLD FACES

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:28 am

Valentine spent lots of her time in her dorm. Why? Well, she was a bit of a loner type of person. She didn't really spend any time in hallways, cafeteria, or especially sports field, because they were always filled of people. Oh, many people - Valentine didn't really liked that. She preferred being alone. Well, she wasn't really alone in her dorm either - she had two other dorm mates. But at least, there were fewer people, and they didn't spend too much time in the dorm.

Today, as soon as Valentine found some free time, she headed to her dorm. She wanted to read something, or just take nap, relax. She hoped that her dorm would be empty, because unlike Valentine, her dorm mates were more social and spent more free time out of their dorm.

Valentine rushed to her dorm, opened the door and looked around. Great. It was empty! Valentine smiled with her usual sad smile and entered the dorm. She took a deep breathe, and sat down on her bed. She wasn't moving. She was just thinking.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

NEW DAY, OLD FACES Empty Re: NEW DAY, OLD FACES

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:47 am

I had spent ages in my mates dorm doing my homework with her and I'd stayed for lunch. I looked at the clock after I'd finished my ham toasty and saw that the teachers would be coming to check the dorms soon and you weren't aloud in other peoples dorms unless you had permission from teacher, Which I didn't. I wasn't one for obeying the rules, thought I never did anythindg that would get me in too much trouble.

I legged it down the stairs and accross the corridor to my dorm, with my stuff in my hands. I shared a dorm with 2 other girls, which in my opinion where quite strange. I didn't tend to spend time with them. I opened the door of my dorm to find one of them lieing on their bed, to be honest she looked dead. Her name was Valentine I remembered. I ignored her and put my stuff under my bed before sitting on my bed. Hi I said, smiling.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:08 am

"Hi." A girl's voice suddenly rang like a bell in Valentine's ears. She quickly looked around, and saw one of her dorm mates, entering the dorm and sitting on her bed. Valentine sighed unintentionally. Seems like she couldn't get any peace even in her dorm. How sad. Why did she want to enter the dorm right now? Valentine suddenly looked at the clock on the wall, and remembered that it was time when the teachers were coming to check the dorms.

Now it was clear why the girl entered the dorm right now. Valentine didn't have anything against it. Well, this girl was pretty nice one, despite the fact that she was a human. But Valentine didn't mind people's race, as long as they had good personality. Valentine tried to remember the girl's name. Scarlett! Yes, her name was Scarlett. Well, faeries had pretty good memory.

"Hi... Scarlett." Valentine said as she kept staring at her. She barely talked with her dorm mates, and if she did, it was only "hi", and that was it. She didn't expect much right now either.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:45 am

Valentine wasn't one for talking. I never really understood why. To be honest I'd never asked. I opened one of the draws and pulled out an old tattered book. It was the history records of Redrose. During the past few months I'd focused most of my time on learning about my parents murder. I'd been reading this book for 3 weeks and still nothing, I was only half through the book. I put it on my bed and started reading.

5 minutes had past and neither me or Valentine talked. I was reading a page when I found something in the book which could help. I read on to find out that a few years before my parents death some foriegners moved into Redrose. I came to a conclusion fast, these foriegners had to be responsable for the murders I flicked to the back of the book checking the times of the different murders. They were all after the foriegners moved into Redrose. My mouth opened, I swallowed hard. I never expected to find anything out but I had. I shut the book quickly and shoved it back in the draw. I'd forgotten Valentine was even in the room; Until she spoke.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Valentine kept silence, and so did Scarlett. Okay, honestly, Valentine didn't really enjoy talking. Why? Well, it was just her nature. After her mother's death, she just barely spoke. Even her brother thought that she was moody, and was annoyed by her too quiet and sad behavior. But Valentine didn't really care, and even if she did, she couldn't help it really.

Valentine didn't do anything, she barely even moved or breathed. Then she suddenly heard some noise and glanced to Scarlett. She seemed kind of worried. She was reading the book, and shut it really quickly and noisy. Valentine, in other occasions, wouldn't pay it too much attention. But she saw the book's cover, it was the history of Redrose. No one knows, if it was an intuition or something else, but Valentine got a bit nervous. She spoke finally.

"What happened? Something's wrong?" Valentine asked quickly, staring at Scarlett curiously. No, something was really wrong with her. But Valentine couldn't tell what exactly.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Did I ever tell you about my parents? I asked. I had a bad memory and it usually slipped out even if I didn't want it too.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Valentine looked at Scarlett curiously. Her parents? No, she didn't even had idea if Scarlett had parents or not. She barely talked with her, especially about her parents. Valentine thought for a minute, then shook her head.

"No... Why? Something happened to your parents?" Valentine asked curiously, yet as politely as she could. Maybe... Maybe her parents got the victim of the mysterious murders in the town too? Who knows. But Valentine was afraid that she might be right.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:07 pm

My parents died when I was little here in Redrose. You know with all those mysterious murders, well I've been trying to find out how they died and well the book I was reading. It was the history records, a few years before my parents did some foriegners moved into Redrose and I well, all the murders happen after the date they came here. I said trying to make them come out properly and not all slure together.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 am

Valentine tried to hide how nervous she become... But it was too hard. It was easy to notice how nervously she acted. How couldn't she be nervous? Scarlett almost found out the truth... It meant that she would be next victim. Poor girl. She was so young and beautiful. Valentine sighed. And you know the most terrible part? Valentine's father and stepmother weren't really innocent in those murders either. Who knows, maybe they were the ones who killed Scarlett's parents...

"Uh... That's terrible..." Valentine said and gained all her strength to hide how nervous she was. Her voice was quiet, almost hard to hear. "And do you know who those foreigners are?" Valentine asked nervously. The fact was that her family was part of those foreigners too.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 am

No not yet I sighed. Theres no records of who they were, I'm gonna have to have another trip to the library. Are you ok, you seem nervous? I asked
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Valentine blushed softly, as she realized that Scarlett noticed how nervous she was. She shook her head and tried to smile... But it wasn't really a convincing smile. Valentine was still very nervous... Poor Scarlett... If she knew...

"No, I'm fine... Just a bit tired." Valentine lied, which was really uncomfortable for her, because she didn't really love to lie. But by being a faerie, and acting like a human, you are already lying aren't you? "Uh... You shouldn't really find out who killed your parents, but... Be careful. You know what I mean... If those foreigners find out about it... They might..." Valentine couldn't believe she told Scarlett this. She stopped. She didn't know how to tell her this. She would get some doubts, right?
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Valentine, what do you mean? Do you know something? I asked.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:10 am

Valentine blushed and cursed herself in mind. Ugh, why did she even start talking? Why did she even enter this dorm? How stupid she was... If her father finds out... Oh, he's gonna kill her. Valentine sighed and looked at Scarlett.

"No, I don't know anything, but... You know, they might... Kill you too, if you find out who they are. Well - I think so..." Valentine finally finished the sentence and took a deep breathe.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:25 am

You've probably got a point I sighed. but I've never known a thing about my parents and now I have the chance to at least find out how they died, I've always been in the dark.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Valentine looked at Scarlett, her eyes full of kindness and pity... She really hoped that "they" wouldn't find out what Scarlett wanted to do, or she would die. Most definitely. And Valentine couldn't do anything about it, she could do absolutely nothing. It made her kind heart hurt badly.

"Oh, I understand what you feel... I wish you luck in it, but just be careful..." Valentine smiled at Scarlett kindly and looked out of the window.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks, I guess. So what about your family, you never speak of them, why? I never really understood why she didn't speak about her family, I felt this was the best chance I'd get to know her better.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Oh, her family. Valentine didn't really speak much about them. What could she say about her family? Her father was working the whole day, and her stepmother hated her. Her brother was the only one Valentine truly loved, but he was annoying as hell.

"Uh, my family? Well, I have father, who's a lawyer, a stepmother - hotel receptionist, and younger brother, who's still in high school..." Valentine said, but suddenly her voice became very sad. She remembered her mother. "My mother died when I was very young." Valentine said and sighed.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Sorry, I never should have asked. I felt automatically quilty.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Valentine shook her head, and tried to smile. "Oh, no, that's fine." Valentine said, trying to convince her, though she wasn't good at it... "I was only two years old when she died, I don't even remember her..." Valentine added, rather to herself, with a huge tone of sadness in her voice.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Ok let's change the subject. What do you wanna talk about?
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Valentine shrugged her shoulders and smiled, trying to push away bad thoughts from her mind. She really didn't enjoy talking about her family, especially death of her mother, so she would gladly change the subject.

"I don't know... Whatever you want to." Valentine said and shrugged her shoulders.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Ermmm I laughed a little I don't know I said, and for once I honestly didn't know what to say.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 am

Valentine wasn't really talkative girl - in fact, she talked very little, so it was pretty hard for her to think of a new topic for conversation... She thought for a minute, even though her mind was absolutely blank.

"Okay, I don't know either... What would you like to talk about? Books, music, movies, people, college... There can be lots of stuff to talk about." Valentine said, as she herself was surprised that she said this.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:45 am

Oh you just reminded me, Do you have todays newspaper, I heard there was another killing, a sophomore here at the collage. Jane I think her name was. I asked.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Valentine looked at Scarlett surprised. What? Another murder? No way... Valentine hadn't heard about that one. Oh, damn, those murders were terrible. And Valentine knew that her father and especially stepmother had already killed some people. How terrible.

"No, I don't have the newspaper... I haven't even heard about that..." Valentine said. Then suddenly she glanced at Scarlett terrified. "You said, Jane? And do you remember surname?" Valentine asked. She knew one girl here at college, sophomore, whose name was Jane... In fact, Valentine liked that girl very much, they were almost friends... No way. It couldn't be her, could it?
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum