FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

Meet your new dorm member

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meet your new dorm member - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet your new dorm member

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:46 pm

"We can't keep her out of the cray little shops on holidays"Mel remembered she wasn't supposed to be foreign.She was pretending she lived here all her life.She had to kepp that up."I think, it was somewhere in south africa, we love to travel." She said with a smile.

(Soz bout the last post as Jinx)

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

"Oh, cool." I said, that explained some stuff but for some reason I didn't quite believe her.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

"Mmm" Mel said. "So tell me about yourselves" She said happily as she sat back down on the bed.She wanted to get to know them better, they should if they were going to be friends. The 'hot chocolate' was okay but it wasn't her cup of tea.So she took out a chewing gum to take away the taste."Want one? " She asked them both beforetaking one herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:56 pm

No thank you. I said.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:03 pm

"You mean to the chewing gum or tellling me about your self? " Mel asked she was a bit confused, but if Scarlett didn't want to talk that was okay too.She put the chewing gum on the table between her bed and Valentines so that she could take one if she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Both really, sorry I don't really have a pleasent past.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:11 pm

"Oh thats okay sweetie but if you wanna talk I'm always here" Mel said and smiled. She wasn't good at listening in class but she could listen to friends and she gave good advice too. Melaine's parents gave her up but she still thought her life was pretty great.She had Hanna and Boyd, Gina and Dylan.She counted herself lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Thanks I guess. I smiled at her kindness. Though I knew I'd never tell her.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 am

Valentine kept herself very quiet. She didn't really want to talk about herself either - she just didn't enjoy it. She didn't really have anything to talk about, especially if she wanted to hide what race she was, which she obviously wanted.

"Well, my past isn't too pleasant either, though not as unpleasant as Scarlett's either." Valentine said with a sad voice. She had lost a parent too, but only one, but it was same for her as losing both parents. "My mother passed away when I was very young." Valentine decided to explain, but she didn't say anything else. It was already too much for her.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:08 am

Melaine put her hand on Valentines shoulder "Well," She said with a sigh "At least you had loving parents , right. Mine gave me up after a week of being together with all my family.They gave me to Hanna and Boyd, my aunt and uncle. I had my older sister Gina and my twin brother Dylan with me. And now Im all grown up." I smiled. "And I have no idea where they are, dead or alive." I Tiff said siiting back on her own bed. Thinking about her past. Yes, she had no clue where her parents where, but she didn't want to know.They were dead to her anyway, and she expected that to them the feeling was mutual.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 am

Uh, loving parents? How wrong Melaine was. Well, her mother was really loving - as much as Valentine could remember, but obviously it was just her imagination, because she was only two years old when her mother died... And her father? Oh, Valentine always thought that he didn't love her, but she still loved her. Poor girl, she had too kind heart. And her stepmother... Oh, how much she hated Valentine. Though Valentine had no idea why. But she couldn't really do anything with it either.

"Oh, that's terrible..." Valentine told Melaine with a sad, yet supportive voice. Then an ironical, sad smile appeared on her lips. "Seems like none of us had really great childhood... How unfair." Valentine said this, but not because of herself, no, she pitied other girls more, because both of them seemed very kind and lovely.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:20 pm

"Meh I'm over it" She said she didn't grieve cause she didn't have great parents "I count myself lucky. Although my parents aren't the best, I've still got an amazing family." Mel smiled. "I love em to bits.What about you what are the rest of your family like?"She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Valentine shivered a bit. She'd rather talk about her deceased mother than the rest of her family, or rather her stepmother. Her mother at least loved her, while her stepmother totally hated her. Why? She would never know. She just couldn't understand that not everyone was as kind as her.

Well... My father is still alive, he's a successful lawyer. I also have a stepmother and younger half brother, he's still in high school. I love him a lot." Valentine said trying to smile. She really loved her little brother, because... She needed someone to love, and who could love her back, and her little brother really loved her.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm

"See," Mel said. "It aint all bad" She smiled. She was always trying to look on the bright side, and help other people look on it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Valentine smiled on Melaine's remark. She was such an optimist. Valentine wished she was one too, but, eh, she was too melancholic, or "moody", like her brother would say. And he was right. Valentine sighed.

"Yeah, right." Valentine said, or rather mumbled. "The most important is that I still have family, and I'm not all alone." It sounded a bit ironical.
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
VALENTINE VIOLET VALDES
Faerie

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:46 am

And at least there is a bright side to your life. I added, not wanting to get to involed in the coversation but I had to speak otherwise they'd probably think I'd left the room altogether.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Melaine smiled at Scarlettt "Now," she said with a look "Im sure you have one too Scarlett" She told her trying to think. Mel liked to cheer people up but she hoped she wasn't annoying eitheir. Some people just never wanted to be cheered up, people like emos and goths. Melaine didn't like them, they didn't like her eitheir. They always brought down her mood and they always looked on the bad side. Even when they were happy. Back to Scarlett "Do you have any talents??Or qualites?" Mel was sure she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Not really, I'm just curious and determind. I didn't really like being curious but I couldn't help it, but I didn't mind being determind because no matter what I put my mind to I finished, which was helpful in some cases. I usually acheived my goal too.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

"There you go," Mel said lifting her hand. "Im sure you have others too" Melaine said. People usually had oodles of qualities and she could tell Scarlett did too. "Hobbies and interests?" She asked picking at her nails a bit but still listening.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Haven't really got any Hobbies. Though I'm spendng most of my time researching those mysterious murders these days.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:02 pm

"Well you've got passion then " I said still picking at my nails "The murders, bit creepy aren't they, made me think of moving don't know bout you" Melaine said. She had thought of moving she hadn't killed but her brother/twin had.She loved him all the same but he didn't even feel guilty. It was creepy, her brother usually had a strong concious but he said he had good reasons.So she believed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Never thought of moving, probably because I've only just got back.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:38 am

"Ohh really where have you been?" Melaine asked.She was still fiddling with her nails chewing at them now and again but she was still listening.

Back to top Go down

Post by SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:28 pm

In a foster home in Australia.
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
SCARLETT LUNA LEWIS
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm

"Australia???What was it like??Hot??Bet it was way different from here?What about the accents" Melaine found herself as she usually did talking too much and a random flow of questions.She smiled and stopped shaking her head and then listening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2