FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

ONE MORE QUESTION

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ONE MORE QUESTION Empty ONE MORE QUESTION

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 pm

All these deaths were haunting Samuel's mind. No, not deaths, but murders. Samuel was hundred percent sure that all of them were murders. He didn't even doubt in that. But, well, it was too hard to prove it... He still needed some more evidences. Yes, he wanted to help the police, despite the fact that he was just a journalist... Yeah, he wanted to find out the truth, no matter how hard it might be.

Now he visited the mall, because he wanted to talk with the owner of the shop, James Dawson. One of the recent murders happened in this mall. Samuel decided to talk with James, sure that he would know something. Yeah, he knew that police already talked with him, but he wanted to talk with James personally too, and post the interview in his newspaper.

Samuel entered the mall, and started searching for James. He finally saw him, and went straight to James, greeting him. "Good morning, Mister Dawson."
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

ONE MORE QUESTION Empty Re: ONE MORE QUESTION

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Good Morning Mr. White. I presume that everything is all right? James said eyeing the human, Samuel Robert White, who had just entered the mall.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 am

Samuel sighed, though it was hardly noticeable. Everything was alright? Was he joking? Wait, did that mean that he didn't know what just happened here in his own mall? No way.

"Well... In fact, everything is not alright, Mister Dawson. I hope you already know that another death happened here in your mall few days ago?" Samuel asked, studying James with her eyes, trying to find out what he was up to. But James did the same, in fact. Samuel waited for James' answer.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 am

I saw mister dawson and a man who made me a little scared. I smiled a quick smile and walked into the shop next to mr. Dawson.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Yes, I know of the event... why? he asked suspiciously. Oh Hello Ms. Johnson. he said looking at her with eyes saying He's suspicious. Help

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Samuel stared with such a glare at James, which would make anyone suspicious, that he really had some doubts. He was sure that Dawson knew something, and he was hiding it. Though he couldn't say what exactly.

"And I bet you know something about this death... Maybe you or some of your assistants saw it? Or do you have any information about it?" Samuel asked suspiciously. Then he glanced at the young girl who entered the mall.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 pm

I know only of what staff have told me James lied. And that information is only for the police. I'm sorry Mr. White.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Daniella walked into the Redrose Mall after class, looking for James. She saw him, Mr. Samuel White and Ms. Hayley Johnson. From what she saw, he was being questioned. She entered through the door and walked up to James. Daniella kissed his cheek then stood with her arm around his waist, prepared to listen to Mr. White's questions, and help James if it got out of hand at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:08 am

Samuel sighed. So, James didn't want to talk to him. Obviously. But, damn, Samuel wanted to know the truth so much - he wasn't going to give up easily. Samuel saw as a young woman, James' girlfriend and daughter of the banker from what he knew, walked in the mall and stood next to James. Samuel greeted to the daughter of the banker, "Good morning, Miss Smith." Then he continued questioning.

"I know, but police doesn't give much information to press either, and we need something to tell people, right? People want to know the truth, Mr Dawson." Samuel said with very strict voice, her eyes fixed to James. "Then I'll change the question - Do you think that it was murder, Mr Dawson?" Samuel asked suspiciously. Occasionally, this question worked on almost every witness. It broke them down. They need to tell the truth - and it would be stupid to say that it wasn't murder. Too childish lie.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 am

'' erhm hi Mr Dawson '' I said weakly my eyes probably will betray me.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 am

Mr. White. she said recognizing that he'd said a kinda hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:05 am

The sad thing is that I believe it was. We cannot be certain until the autopsy results come in from the coronary offices, but I believe so. James said trying not to give him anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 am

Samuel kept staring, or glaring at James. He wasn't really giving him anything useful, though it wasn't too hard for Samuel to see that James knew something. But what? Too had to say.

"Interesting... But it happened very late yesterday, by that time the mall should have been closed... Why was it still open, if you don't mind me asking?" Samuel asked and a little, unnoticeable smile appeared on his lips.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 am

I saw that they had a quiet strong conversation so I left while looking scared.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:26 pm

I don't know actually. I know it is not very professional, but there was an emergency I had to attend to. I left the mall in the hands of the security for the evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:00 am

I took a peek through the window. why the hell ws I curious because of mr.Dawson? no. I need to leave i reminded myself and left.
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
HAYLEY ANNA JOHNSON
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 am

Samuel kept staring at James, he wasn't going to tell him anything, seemed like that. Hmm, worse for him... And worse for Samuel. He needed the truth. But it was too hard to get it. But he didn't expect it to be easy either, of course.

"Alright... And security didn't notice anything? And I'm sure you have security cameras too here, didn't they capture anything suspicious?" Samuel kept questioning. He wasn't going to give up easily.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 am

No unfortunately, the didn't for a reason I am uncertain of. James Answered

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 am

Samuel sighed and shook his head. Damn, this guy wasn't saying anything. It made everything even more unclear and suspicious for Samuel. He could swear that this guy was hiding something even though he looked calm.

"Hmm... Strange." Samuel mumbled then looked around. "So, you don't have any other useful information? Or should I just write "Mr. Dawson doesn't have any information about the murder that happened in his mall, or he acts like that, and even security cameras didn't capture anything." Huh?" Samuel asked sarcastically, shaking his head and looking back at James with strange glare.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 am

Drake was walking around the mall, exploring the place of the last murder. He kept wondering to himself about why neither a mall cop or security camera caught anything about the murder. That was the weirdest thing he knew about the murder, about the only thing too. It seemed that the truth was harder too get, especially around here. So, why he kept walking around the small shops, he noticed the man he met earlier, Samuel the journalist, talking to another man. Sam looked irritated, so Drake wanted to check it out.

He casually walked through the shop, noticing a rather odd girl, just peering through the window on his way in, and approached the three people. It was Sam, a man he didn't know and another woman, obviously the guy's girlfriend. Turns out that whatever Samuel was doing, it wasn't going according to plan because he appeared to be aggrivitated over it. "Hey Sam," Drake patted him on the back and looked over at the other two, Hello, Mr. and Ms.?" Drake asked the two, not knowing their names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:07 am

James exhaled deeply. He said "Mr. White, you know that if you wanted any useful information, you'd have to find it yourself so why did you come to me? I am not permitted to give you any information whatsoever. If you want info, find it." He said, fed up with Samuel. "Hello sir. I'm James Dawson, and this is Daniella Smith. And you are?" He said looking at the man who entered the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 am

"I suggest you look for that information elsewhere, Mr. White." Daniella said, speaking up for the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Samuel sighed, as an irritated and a bit ironical smile on his lips. Yes, of course he knew that this man wasn't really going to give him much information, especially the truth, but if he doesn't want to... Then it makes him primary suspect in Samuel's eyes. It wasn't easy to lie to Sam, and he didn't like giving up either, so he didn't want to give up now either.

Suddenly Samuel noticed as a familiar looking man entered the mall. It was Drake - whom Sam met a couple of days ago. He smiled and greeted him, though he wasn't in the mood for smile, really. "Hello, Drake. It's a bit surprising that you are still here, in this wicked town." Samuel said a bit suspiciously, as he looked at James at the same time. "So, you don't want to talk, right, Mr Dawson? Well, shame on our police, or you'd be already in a prison." Yes, this was the last thing that Samuel tried not to say it yet. But James didn't say anything, so he needed to use another plan. But, well, this man wasn't going to break down so easily, Sam was sure in that.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:59 pm

"Well, good day Mr. Dawson and Mrs. Smith. It is a pleasure. This please is owed to Drake, Drake V. Marsee." He nodded to them before turning and listening to Samuel, who seemed to be not so fond of these two right now, particularly James. It seemed, from what was just discussed as Drake arrived, that James wasn't confessing any information that he knew and that any information he would fess up was false. This, in turn, was irritating and aggrivitating Samuel. "Well, it turns out that this wicked town has more than meets the eye. Particularly beautiful girls, more particularly one girl. Also, I couldn't leave you here to find out about these murders alone, so here I am too help."

Drake turned as Sam so bluntly hinted to James that he is a suspect in this, and should be rotting in one of the prison cells. Drake wasn't one to keep at something wasn't going to break easily, but it seemed that Sam was the opposite. He was determined to break out any and all useful information that James and his girlfriend, Daniella, had. So, Drake figured he might as well stay and help in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:04 pm

As sam basically that I was a prime suspect in this, which was understandable, because i know everything about everything in the event. "I assure you that I had absolutely nothing to do with the death that occured here." As Drake said his final comment, I looked at him, he's said that he wants to find out more. I was about ready to tell him to watch his back if he persues reasearching the murders, but, it would put even more suspicion on me, and that is the last thing I needed right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next