FUNHOUSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

ONE MORE QUESTION

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ONE MORE QUESTION - Page 2 Empty Re: ONE MORE QUESTION

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:40 am

Drake scanned over the man, he didn't seem to be a killer of any kind. Though he has learned that looks can mean absolutely nothing for someone's personality. So he didn't rule out anyone, he was new at this detective stuff, but he figured being around Samuel could help him in some way. "Well, if you had nothing whatsoever to do with the murders, then why are you being difficult in handing out any useful and truthful information?" He looked James over again with his big, brown eyes and looked back at Samuel, who seemed to be doing the same as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:26 am

Samuel smiled as Drake said the reason why he was still in town. Of course, the primary reason would be a girl. That remembered Sam that he was still single, despite the fact that he was forty years old. Well, Sam didn't have any time for stuff like love and family, he was way too busy.

"Seems like you've got some interrogation skills, Drake." Samuel told Drake in a voice that only Drake could hear, smiling, then turned back to James, wondering what he would say.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 am

"I am not giving you information because that information is classified. Not for the presses. Got it?" They'd used up most of his day already. "If you'll excuse us gentlemen, I need to go." James said, walking away with Daniella.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 am

"Yeah, classified as in classified for you and the rest of the murderers, right Mr. Dawson? Drake shouted loud enough where James, Samuel, Daniella, and every other person in the shop and around the shop could hear him. "You will be seeing and hearing from me again, count on it." Drake looked back at Sam, they were both smiling. They weren't smiling because they gotten any closer to solving the case directly, but smiling because they found a very suitable suspect in help to leading them to the murder or murderers.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 am

Samuel smiled and shook his head as their suspect walked away angrily. He was hundred percents sure he was either a murderer or knew something about murder. Sam looked at Drake, who was also smiling, and spoke.

"You could have become very good investigator." Samuel joked, then added, "Our police is dumb, but I'll still try my best to bring Mr Dawson to their attention, I'm pretty sure the police NEEDS to talk to him again, but in different way, well, more strictly this time." Samuel said and smiled bitterly. "And Mr Dawson can be sure that in the next issue of my newspaper, he'll be on the cover of it."
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2